Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No crowd interaction at CBT?

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

I've watched only snippets of the livestream, but from what I gathered from the parts I've seen and the reactions from others, Gaga barely interacts with the crowd? Is that true?

If so... I do find that kinda... sad...

For me, crowd interactions make a show. I've been to a Rihanna show once and that was the worst concert experience I've ever had because she ignored the crowd and was basically a jukebox that played her hits.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Night Vision

There was plenty of crowd interaction, it's just that some fans are used to the days where she would spend half the show talking to the audience, inviting fans on stage, reading letters, etc...

She interacted with the crowd enough tonight and still kept the rhythm of the show together in my opinion.

Alxjcgn

That is kind of how I felt with this show, but I think she was just nervous. She took some time at the piano to talk to everyone. 

Italian

That's normal for a first show I think

I think it was about just right amount of interaction to be honest

This was exactly my thought, I watched the whole thing and she barely interacted with the crowd, I mean she did, but just a bit. Maybe it was because of the language barrier? Not exactly sure. 

Irrelevant

I think it's intentional she didn't talk much at all until ACT IV. it's like she's letting the interludes and the visuals speak for themselves. if she spoke I would've felt taken out of the story which was already very vague:rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

RudraCNG

She interacted a bit during the piano section, but not as much as her previous tour at all.

That being said, I remember she also was less talkative during the opening night at the JWT too, so maybe she will interact more in future dates.

She doesn't go off-script on the first performance in case something goes wrong. She isn't settled in.

SHALLOW
11 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

There was plenty of crowd interaction, it's just that some fans are used to the days where she would spend half the show talking to the audience, inviting fans on stage, reading letters, etc...

She interacted with the crowd enough tonight and still kept the rhythm of the show together in my opinion.

Not really. She didn't even speak that much 

2School4Cool

I remember watching videos of opening night of the artRAVE and she went from Bad Romance to Applause to Swine without skipping a beat, but after the next couple shows she ended up spending several minutes speaking with and interacting with the crowd in between those songs. First night she’s still figuring out the right flow of the show and I’m sure will be more loose with it as the tour goes on.

Off topic, but this tour looks INCREDIBLE!! Jealous of anyone attending, I’m so proud of her and everyone who put this show together, it looks stunning!!

See The Best In Everyone

SHALLOW
Just now, 2School4Cool said:

I remember watching videos of opening night of the artRAVE and she went from Bad Romance to Applause to Swine without skipping a beat, but after the next couple shows she ended up spending several minutes speaking with and interacting with the crowd in between those songs. First night she’s still figuring out the right flow of the show and I’m sure will be more loose with it as the tour goes on.

Off topic, but this tour looks INCREDIBLE!! Jealous of anyone attending, I’m so proud of her and everyone who put this show together, it looks stunning!!

I really hope so, also she needs to figure out the setlist too

badfaith

She probably hasn't really settled yet. She was also probably pretty nervous, she even got the lyrics mixed up in the first song.

KubaM316
6 minutes ago, badfaith said:

She probably hasn't really settled yet. She was also probably pretty nervous, she even got the lyrics mixed up in the first song.

Yeah, honestly in that moment I was like "Is she going to cut the second verse from Bad Romance or what?":huntyga:

Meat

Are you guys new fans? She never interacts on the first date. The OGs will know this. Her tours always evolve over time and she takes time to get comfortable. The same thing happened on the BTWB too.

LilyLark

Not the criticism already lol. She jumped down among the crowds at one point to sing Free Woman and did interact some. Less than usual, sure, but tbf in the past she interacted way more than most pop stars with the crowd and I suspect this being Germany was probably part of the reason.

Archived