Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Spoiler:Gaga rehearsing for TCB

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

How the hell she’s gonna reach the B stage? This bitch can’t fly this time around :giveup: 

Lady Gaga debuts teletransport powers

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DpHitch1992

Looks amazing! I'm so eager to see whether my short lil ash is gonna see the stage properly in GC:saladga:

TimotheeChalamet

sorry I know it's been asked countless times but I switched from my phone to my computer and I wanted to know if there is any free livestream link around the web

TimotheeChalamet

sorry I know it's been asked countless times but I switched from my phone to my computer and I wanted to know if there is any free livestream link around the web

JR Gg

Gaga is probably inspired by the theatre of cruelty for the show - a very different direction from what I initially envisioned, but that speaks to why she's the artist and we're the public :bradley:

Are we still expecting that boring setlist that opened with Bad Romance cause it really wasn’t giving? 💀

I’m hoping for something better with more fan faves…

Roronoa
5 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Gaga is probably inspired by the theatre of cruelty for the show - a very different direction from what I initially envisioned, but that speaks to why she's the artist and we're the public :bradley:

This is why we keep coming back to her. Why we’re always thirsting for more. What an artist. 

Irrelevant
7 minutes ago, Louie said:

:nooo:so hyped

hopefully every song performed will have it's own theatrical element to it

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

noa234

i wonder what shell do in London and France dates when the stadiums don't have a roof...

Rafau

After the live on Instagram, she felt stressed, but I believe that she will stick to the end and give her best.  :heart:

I'm not having fun tonight

TimotheeChalamet
13 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

can anybody answer? please :huntyga:

MrHappy

Gaga said ''this show celebrates everything I've always love'' so thats why no ARTPOP songs :ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, noa234 said:

i wonder what shell do in London and France dates when the stadiums don't have a roof...

London stadium can be, no?

• warhol killer changed the title to Spoiler: WELCOME TO MY MUSEUM OF BRUTALITY #chromaticaball

Archived