💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele stands by decision to postpone her residency: It wasn’t good enough

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LadyxGaGa

also like if it wasn’t up to her standards why couldn’t she just sing the remainder of the dates and then revamped?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondHeart326
15 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Okay, it's a valid opinion, and it's great to want to have the best show possible for the audience, but you can't cancel few days before when people have organized their lives around your concert, hotels, tickets, money set aside, plane flights potentially. That to me is inacceptable and she should apologize instead of preaching about how great of a decision she made. Idk

To me if you cancel like that, days before, the only valid reason would be sickness, a tragedy, an event you can't miss as a human being. But not because the stage isn't "ready". Well, i'm sorry but u gotta be professional, maybe the time management was flawed, but that's on you. If you couldn't make it all work for the day of the show then I don't know. Gaga made it work for Superbowl with huge costumes, choreos, special effects. You are Adele I'm sure u could've reworked weeks before, if not months and have a vision, and if that vision didn't come to life then so be it. It's life, you are an artist but you also do business, so there's a certain professionalism you gotta have. Just my onion

Kinda seems like she probably had misgivings right away but was assured it could be done and management trying to hope they could guilt her into it if they said it'd be ready and that she wouldn't back out as opening day neared and whatever was supposed to be ready wasn't. I know adele is just music, standing and singing but I got a feeling with it being Vegas they probably had some sort of theatrics they were planning on, like even if it is just her singing maybe they had like some cirque du Soleil type **** in mind 🤷🏼‍♂️ it would make sense. I mean showgirls, something,  it's Vegas lol I feel the disappointment but as a filmmaker and artist myself I stand by her. If it's not MY art and creation and MY name is attached I'd do the same. **** happens but when you start selling out to please industry and management you go down the rabbit hole and unfortunately the fans are just collateral damage. I see her offering full refunds unfortunately tho some already paid for flights and hotels and time off so I see the absolutely shitty feelings over this for fans. It sucks. 

C Rose

Her attitude and lack of transparency is not up to my standards.

And yeah, this is a job! She should treat it like a job. The way she is choosing to communicate about the whole cancelation thing is just not right. She does not seem to care about the sacrifices her fans made. That sucks.

Oriane

I love how the second comment thought they were doing something but it's the first comment who's getting more praise + almost everyone in the thread has the same opinion :ladyhaha:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Wolf Boy

Celebrities aren’t your friends folks, none of them give a **** about you or care about doing things to your standards. 

Sad but true. 

SlaeUrAnus

Bit of a diva. 

I love her, but ma’am this statement is not going to go down well. Normal folk lost out on a lot of money on travel and accommodation for you to cancel last minute and THIS is your statement? :wtf:

In my messy era.

SlaeUrAnus
11 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Celebrities aren’t your friends folks, none of them give a **** about you or care about doing things to your standards. 

Sad but true. 

100%. 

In my messy era.

SlaeUrAnus
18 hours ago, reallydima said:

I'm not even going to address the first comment on here. 

Good for her for staying true to herself and her art. It isn't about quantity, it's about quality. And she knows that. 

I cannot with this comment

flavor of love wtf GIF

In my messy era.

LadyEnigma

i wouldn’t be surprised if she’s struggling to find a venue to book her, she’s probably black listed from  some places just hearing rumors about what REALLY happened with her and the previous venue.

JLoveLamar
21 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

i wouldn’t be surprised if she’s struggling to find a venue to book her, she’s probably black listed from  some places just hearing rumors about what REALLY happened with her and the previous venue.

Doubt it. People do not care about your reputation as long as they can make triple what they've invested in you. They will overlook all of that as long as money can be made. Every venue is probably begging at this point. Judging from this statement, she knows this.

LateToCult

Girl she need to reschedule already. Baby girl works one year every five. 

Admin
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

I love how the second comment thought they were doing something but it's the first comment who's getting more praise + almost everyone in the thread has the same opinion :ladyhaha:

That’s stans for you — an ignorant comment will always get more likes/engagament. Exactly why Adele, Gaga, and pretty much every musician doesn’t and shouldn’t read what people say on the Internet.

LadyEnigma
1 hour ago, JLoveLamar said:

Doubt it. People do not care about your reputation as long as they can make triple what they've invested in you. They will overlook all of that as long as money can be made. Every venue is probably begging at this point. Judging from this statement, she knows this.

but how much money would they make if she threw a fit and canceled the whole thing???

NATAH
1 hour ago, Admin said:

That’s stans for you — an ignorant comment will always get more likes/engagament. Exactly why Adele, Gaga, and pretty much every musician doesn’t and shouldn’t read what people say on the Internet.

how is the first comment ignorant tho? it's true. cancelling at the last second like that has cost a lot of people money they can't get back :huh:

mother, what must i do?

Admin
26 minutes ago, NATAH said:

how is the first comment ignorant tho? it's true. cancelling at the last second like that has cost a lot of people money they can't get back :huh:

It’s ignorant because it doesn’t take into account that there’s a million factors that go into making a decision like that, including a whole pandemic. Most people here act like Adele just woke up and said “nah I don’t feel like performing, tell fans it’s cancelled.” Same way people throw tantrums and say that Gaga doesn’t care about her tour because she didn’t tweet the stage or something. Just pure stan nonsense.

Archived