💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé reveals RENAISSANCE album cover

alsemanche

Featured Posts

jeremiahsaint1000

underwhelming but just like the song, the gays will gas it up even if its mediocre and nowhere near as good as her other stuff

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CAPRISONGS
5 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Studio babe. Studio 54

That Club 96 skit on Drag Race ruined everything :sharon:

i dont watch drag race...

Jose P
4 hours ago, RenegAde said:

"Afraid of being racist"? More like afraid of being labeled racist by overzealous fans. Cuz that's what yall do.

Ok weirdo, anyways… you’ve always been extremely weird when it comes to these topics but lemme keep my mouth shut :lolly:

doppelganger

I'm curious about her referencing the disco/ studio 54 era for the album cover because BMS was pretty much a straightforward house track.

This probably means the album wouldn't stick to an era of dance music?

Chromatography

ok i said in the other thread there was something wrong and i couldn’t quite figure out what. but there are 2 things. like someone said it looks super flat, but the thing that bothers me the most is how dead her expression is. there is no life behind it

OhHenny2020

So when is the MV dropping girlies?

I think it’s gon be tonight 12AM ET :enigma:

Real Housewives Eating GIF

Dojo
1 hour ago, doppelganger said:

I'm curious about her referencing the disco/ studio 54 era for the album cover because BMS was pretty much a straightforward house track.

thanks! i've wondering this too! is it disco? is it house? is it disouse? what is going on up in here

Ceres

I think when more music drops maybe the cover will make sense.

otherwise, I’m not a fan of the basic background.  Her posture also doesn’t look natural, like I get she’s posing, but she doesn’t look like she’s having a great time. 

✧ ✧ ✧

Aussie
2 hours ago, doppelganger said:

I also read part of it will be country-influenced.

salty like sodium
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

ok i said in the other thread there was something wrong and i couldn’t quite figure out what. but there are 2 things. like someone said it looks super flat, but the thing that bothers me the most is how dead her expression is. there is no life behind it

16 minutes ago, Ceres said:

I think when more music drops maybe the cover will make sense.

otherwise, I’m not a fan of the basic background.  Her posture also doesn’t look natural, like I get she’s posing, but she doesn’t look like she’s having a great time. 

yes, because gaga looked like she was having a blast on the covers of ARTPOP, joanne and chromatica :huntyga:

15 minutes ago, Aussie said:

I also read part of it will be country-influenced.

the horse makes even more sense now, shook :trollga:

Chromatography
3 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

yes, because gaga looked like she was having a blast on the covers of ARTPOP, joanne and chromatica :huntyga:

the horse makes even more sense now, shook :trollga:

what does this have to do with ARTPOP or whatever? calm down. i don’t like those covers very much either so foh 

OhHenny2020
15 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

what does this have to do with ARTPOP or whatever? calm down. i don’t like those covers very much either so foh 

I Love You Reaction GIF by CA in LA

Archived