Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s guitarist teasing a trip to the UK


Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

0-F8-BA48-A-18-DC-41-E0-8635-62-C854-FF2he also said that tour season has started if he goes to target for undies and socks Lmfaoo and talked about their hotel.So as some monsters said maybe she’s travelling from Italy straight to uk or Germany too.We’re 21 days from the first day:partysick:

  • Like 1
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
Just now, Meat said:

Maybe they want to set their base in Europe and rehearse from there

It’s reasonable!Since they wana build the stage and see how it looks,maybe get used to the weather and so on.It’s way more reasonable for Gaga to stay in Europe from now and not travel to USA and back to Europe a week later 

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JoanneMonster
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

It’s reasonable!Since they wana build the stage and see how it looks,maybe get used to the weather and so on.It’s way more reasonable for Gaga to stay in Europe from now and not travel to USA and back to Europe a week later 

I agree with you, but the weather?? there’s different weather in every part of every country

I See You
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I agree with you, but the weather?? there’s different weather in every part of every country

Well I didn’t use the exact word.Maybe get used to the climate and so on.Travelling can be exhausting 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
PlayGaga

The last event in the Merkur Spiele Arena in Düsseldorf was yesterday. So theoretically they can now practise in the arena/stadium. There are also convention halls directly next to the arena. I think they will practice in the hall and then, as soon as the stage is ready (probably from 10 July), they will rehearse directly on stage.

:pawsup: Here we go!

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, PlayGaga said:

The last event in the Merkur Spiele Arena in Düsseldorf was yesterday. So theoretically they can now practise in the arena/stadium. There are also convention halls directly next to the arena. I think they will practice in the hall and then, as soon as the stage is ready (probably from 10 July), they will rehearse directly on stage.

:pawsup: Here we go!

Oh didn’t know that!

Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona

Maybe some interviews or promo stuff planned to be recorded ?

Edited by monketsharona
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Maybe some interviews or promo stuff planned to be recorded ?

Exactly my thoughts but let’s not get too excited :huntyga:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona

Totally random but ARTPOP producers, DJWS, Nick Monson and Dave Russell are in London right now

  • Like 2
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfonso

AHHH :giveup:

It would be great if they stay and rehearse in Europe tbh and I hope this also means we'll get more info and photos of the prep as well :chica:

Link to post
Share on other sites
badfaith
17 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Totally random but ARTPOP producers, DJWS, Nick Monson and Dave Russell are in London right now

ARTPOP songs in CBT please :pray: Even if it's just Venus, I'll take it:bradley:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...