💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Prominent Insider Re-Confirms Gaga/Joker News

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
45 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

If she wasn't playing Harley Quinn (which she would be amazing at tbh) what other plausible characters might she be playing? Maybe she'll play against the Joker as Batgirl? 🤔 

Right like I want her to play a dark character or villain (that isn't a rich Italian :trollga:)

Anyone know what role she is?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch

God, no... I'm gonna support her whatever she does, but i Truly hope this is just a rumor :bear:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

EGOT2027
2 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Right like I want her to play a dark character or villain (that isn't a rich Italian :trollga:)

Anyone know what role she is?

the portrayal of the joker in the first one is v dark. one of the heaviest portrayals of mental illness i’ve ever seen in a movie :/

EGOT2027
4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Would deuxmoi lie?

this. whether we like this role for her or not. 

now we just need the deadline article

Dennis
4 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

this. whether we like this role for her or not. 

now we just need the deadline article

Sorry if my sarcasm wasn't obvious but deuxmoi is notorious for pushing fake rumors

LunaUniverse
13 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Would deuxmoi lie?

Yes :laughga:

They have been wrong on a lot of Gaga rumors (Example: Them being confident from “sources” that she was going to attend the MET Gala last year)

I don’t trust a lot of these so called sources if there isn’t going to be a name attached, even if that sounds pessimistic 

1# Samoyed Stan

Reality

If this is true, I'd be extremely excited, but also extremely nervous.

First of all, there are many people out there who dislike the first Joker movie. I personally don't get those people, but hey, it's their opinion. Beyond that, there are many people out there who like the first Joker movie, but believe it shouldn't get a sequel. And on top of that, you will have everyone inevitably comparing her performance to Margot Robbie's—who is so perfectly fit for the role.

It's not that I don't think Gaga has the acting chops to pull off a Harley Quinn performance. We know that she's more than capable of acting. I just think that there's just a bunch of obstacles in her way that might prevent her from being as well received as she can be. Also, unfortunately many comic book fans are not easygoing. They are some of the most judgmental people ever. It could either go really well or really poorly.

EDIT - The only way I could see this really working is if they do an origin story for Harley similar to what they did with Arthur Fleck as Joker. If, for the majority of the movie, Gaga is not playing "Harley Quinn," but Harleen Quinzel, then I could see it working. Having Harleen slowly descent into madness would be a nice acting gig for Gaga, and it'd be a good way to separate Margot's version from Gaga's.

🃏🖤👹

Ivy

I think if she's doing it she will tease it or we'll get some news pretty soon, bcs production probably would start early next year ig?

After Chromatica Ball she could start getting into her role and everything. I thought she would take time off after the tour but idk

monstrosity
1 hour ago, Reality said:

EDIT - The only way I could see this really working is if they do an origin story for Harley similar to what they did with Arthur Fleck as Joker. If, for the majority of the movie, Gaga is not playing "Harley Quinn," but Harleen Quinzel, then I could see it working. Having Harleen slowly descent into madness would be a nice acting gig for Gaga, and it'd be a good way to separate Margot's version from Gaga's.

This. It’s obviously gonna be that otherwise she won’t take the role imo 

RAMROD

Lemme ask Grace :partysick:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Franch Toast

Deuxmoi doesn't have the best track record for being correct, but I think LG would slay this role...

She/Her/Hers

Omar Vela

Why is people here disliking the idea or the first Joker movie? Am I missing something? 

NATAH
5 hours ago, qoqo said:

I’m afraid her acting career is shaping up to be more on the “tacky” side than the “serious” side ykwim

did you actually see Joker? that movie is the OPPOSITE of tacky :air:

mother, what must i do?

Archived