đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Prominent Insider Re-Confirms Gaga/Joker News

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

hey everyone! before the my mom works at netflix jokes, this is the account that posted about the rumor in the first place months ago. they are legit and have been the first to break many celebrity stories. they even have an hbo show being created about them due to their ability to get tea. they are clearly someone who works in The Industry, and i believe their identity was even sorta found out recently.

in light of this week's announcement about joker 2 actually happening, the account just posted that they still stand by their post about gaga playing the female lead

edit: just realized the first movie was produced by bradley cooper :enigma:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omegahedron

Is Joker even getting a sequel. It seemed like a bit of a stand-alone film.

Seems like a lot of people getting excited projecting Gaga into a Harley Quinn sort of role. Which Margot owned, so I can't see that happening.

weed

OOOMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I literally 1000% believe it. I'm shaking at the thought. Lady Jokerrrrr omg she's gonna kill it and become even more of a superstar. Maybe an album cycle before then?

HardlyaSaint
5 minutes ago, Omegahedron said:

Is Joker even getting a sequel. It seemed like a bit of a stand-alone film.

Seems like a lot of people getting excited projecting Gaga into a Harley Quinn sort of role. Which Margot owned, so I can't see that happening.

Yes it is getting a sequel.

also DC is currently embracing its multiverse storylines and I could easily see Gaga being a more of a classic anarchistic princess whom Arthur meets his match with. (The way I could see her pulling off the “watch it Mr.J” in her typical crazy cutesy voice) 

in a few years we will have 3-4 Batmen all on film, it would not hurt making a slightly more laid back Harley Quinn especially if they focus it on the route of Arthur falling in love with/corrupting his Psychiatrist which Harley is known to be before he descent into madness. 

weed

I'd say I'm an eency weency bit nervous at Joaquin wanting Rooney but it's going to Gaga, hope there's great chemistry. 

weed
1 minute ago, HardlyaSaint said:

in a few years we will have 3-4 Batmen all on film

omg imagine Spiderman No Way Home but it's Batman!!!! George Clooney, Christian Bale, Ben Affleck (wow only legends), Robert Pattinson

Reginald

Thank god for Ava Max :fatcat: 

Joker was a good movie, and the last one that I remember going to see in a theatre. I'll go see this one, too, if she's in it. 

Roughhouse Dandy

Aesthetically it would be great. 

The material is something I've been wanting from her acting. 

But this particular franchise? I have feelings. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

DoremonLove

Really hope official announcement comes soon:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Tinnitus15

I’ve texted with them and they said they’re “she”:fan:Shawn mendes is their boss and they can’t spill about him

Nathan

Not DC

Sure, Joker is a standout in their garbage tv and films… but I would rather she didn’t 

hieronymus
12 minutes ago, weed said:

omg imagine Spiderman No Way Home but it's Batman!!!! George Clooney, Christian Bale, Ben Affleck (wow only legends), Robert Pattinson

I think you misspelled Michael Keaton as George Clooney

Moonlight on Water

YAS GAGA I CAN'T WAIT THE LESBIANS KEEP WINNING!!!

she/her

EGOT2027
2 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

YAS GAGA I CAN'T WAIT THE LESBIANS KEEP WINNING!!!

rewatching the trailer for the first one and trying to imagine LG in this universe...

Archived