Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Setlist Wishlist


bornthisway135

Featured Posts

JRCF29
12 hours ago, bornthisway135 said:

Well I imagined shortened versions and interludes. But yes I hope for a wide range of her music. Plus it's oonly 12 shows. She could have longer sets for a short tour like this if you think about it haha.

No I agree. Beyonce played 30+ songs on the Formation World Tour. But with Gaga, I'd honestly be surprised to see more than 20 

Don't Call Me Gaga
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Staryu17

    5

  • JRCF29

    3

  • cherryboomboom

    3

  • bornthisway135

    2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t like to overthink it much, but part of me hopes it starts with Enigma. I think that’d be a euphoric opening song. The first verse is sung off stage with a dramatic reveal for the chorus “

I'd love something that hasn't been peformed for a while to come back... like:   -Hair acoustic with a dance second half -Dance In The Dark

I don’t just want Venus I NEED VENUS its being my dream to hear Venus live ever since I fell in love with ARTPOP and TCB’s outer space/alien theme is a perfect fit for this song!!!!   

cherryboomboom

-ACT 1-

ALICE

ENIGMA

FREE WOMAN – SCHEISSE

-ACT 2-

BABYLON

VENUS

-ACT 3-

911 – TELEPHONE MEDLEY

REPLAY

-ACT 4-

JUST DANCE – POKER FACE MEDLEY

LOVE GAME

-ACT 5-

SOUR CANDY INTERLUDE

PAPARAZZI

PLASTIC DOLL

SHALLOW (ACOUSTIC)

EDGE OF GLORY  (ACOUSTIC)

BORN THIS WAY

-ACT 6-

HEAVY METAL LOVER

ALEJANDRO

BAD ROMANCE

APPLAUSE

STUPID LOVE

-ACT 7-

RAIN ON ME

SINE FROM ABOVE

-ENCORE-

HOLD MY HAND

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
LandonM170
9 hours ago, cherryboomboom said:

-ACT 1-

ALICE

ENIGMA

FREE WOMAN – SCHEISSE

-ACT 2-

BABYLON

VENUS

-ACT 3-

911 – TELEPHONE MEDLEY

REPLAY

-ACT 4-

JUST DANCE – POKER FACE MEDLEY

LOVE GAME

-ACT 5-

SOUR CANDY INTERLUDE

PAPARAZZI

PLASTIC DOLL

SHALLOW (ACOUSTIC)

EDGE OF GLORY  (ACOUSTIC)

BORN THIS WAY

-ACT 6-

HEAVY METAL LOVER

ALEJANDRO

BAD ROMANCE

APPLAUSE

STUPID LOVE

-ACT 7-

RAIN ON ME

SINE FROM ABOVE

-ENCORE-

HOLD MY HAND

ooh she's cute

Link to post
Share on other sites
Staryu17
Posted (edited)

Chromatica Ball setlist prediction (FINAL) @PartySick if I guess correct I get to be mod, right? 🤡

 

1. Chromatica I/Alice 

2. Venus 

3. Stupid Love 

4. Born This Way 

5. Free Woman 

 

6. Perfect Illusion (short)

7. Enigma

8. Poker Face (short)

9. Government Hooker (short)

10. Judas 

 

11. Chromatica II/911

12. Plastic Doll (short)

13. Sexxx Dreams/Dancin in Circles 

14. Replay 

 

15. Hold My Hand/ARUTW

16. The Edge of Glory 

17. 1000 Doves 

 

18. Applause (remix intro)

19. Bad Romance 

20. Marry the Night (short)

21. Shallow 

 

(encore)

22. Rain On Me

23. Babylon

Edited by Staryu17
Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
34 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Chromatica Ball setlist prediction (FINAL) @PartySick if I guess correct I get to be mod, right? 🤡

Yes :whitney:

I wish the rain would just let me be
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
cherryboomboom
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

ooh she's cute

My PSYCHO set list:

 

-ACT 1-

1.                  ALICE

2.                  ENIGMA

3.                  DANCE IN THE DARK

-ACT 2-

4.                  VENUS

5.                  G.U.Y.

-ACT 2-

6.                  BABYLON

7.                  ELECTRIC CHAPEL        

-ACT 3-

8.                 911 – TELEPHONE MEDLEY

9.                 REPLAY

             APPLAUSE SEGUE

10.JUST DANCE – POKER FACE MEDLEY

11.LOVE GAME

-ACT 4-

SOUR CANDY INTERLUDE

12.PAPARAZZI

13.PLASTIC DOLL

14.MILLION REASONS (ACOUSTIC)

15.1000 DOVES (ACOUSTIC)

-ACT 5-

16.HEAVY METAL LOVER

17.ALEJANDRO

18.BAD ROMANCE

19.STUPID LOVE

-ACT 6-

20.SCHEIßE – JUDAS – GOVERNMENT HOOKER

21.FREE WOMAN

22.BORN THIS WAY

-ACT 7-

SINE FROM ABOVE INTERLUDE

23.RAIN ON ME

24.EDGE OF GLORY

-ENCORE-

25.HOLD MY HAND

Edited by cherryboomboom
Link to post
Share on other sites
Staryu17
42 minutes ago, cherryboomboom said:

My PSYCHO set list:

 

-ACT 1-

1.                  ALICE

2.                  ENIGMA

3.                  DANCE IN THE DARK

-ACT 2-

4.                  VENUS

5.                  G.U.Y.

-ACT 2-

6.                  BABYLON

7.                  ELECTRIC CHAPEL        

-ACT 3-

8.                 911 – TELEPHONE MEDLEY

9.                 REPLAY

             APPLAUSE SEGUE

10.JUST DANCE – POKER FACE MEDLEY

11.LOVE GAME

-ACT 4-

SOUR CANDY INTERLUDE

12.PAPARAZZI

13.PLASTIC DOLL

14.MILLION REASONS (ACOUSTIC)

15.1000 DOVES (ACOUSTIC)

-ACT 5-

16.HEAVY METAL LOVER

17.ALEJANDRO

18.BAD ROMANCE

19.STUPID LOVE

-ACT 6-

20.SCHEIßE – JUDAS – GOVERNMENT HOOKER

21.FREE WOMAN

22.BORN THIS WAY

-ACT 7-

SINE FROM ABOVE INTERLUDE

23.RAIN ON ME

24.EDGE OF GLORY

-ENCORE-

25.HOLD MY HAND

Gaga by the time she reaches ACT 7:Leave Me Alone I Give Up GIF by THE NEXT STEP

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
cherryboomboom
47 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Gaga by the time she reaches ACT 7:Leave Me Alone I Give Up GIF by THE NEXT STEP

You're right! This version is more realistic and hope whe will incorporate the robot section (without the robot):

 

-ACT 1-

1.                  ALICE

2.                  VENUS

3.                  ENIGMA (with elements from Dance In The Dark)

-ACT 2-

4.                 911 – TELEPHONE MEDLEY

5.                 REPLAY

-ACT 3-

             APPLAUSE – DISCO HEAVEN SEGUE

6.                 JUST DANCE – POKER FACE MEDLEY

7.                 LOVE GAME

-ACT 4-

                          SOUR CANDY INTERLUDE

8.                 PAPARAZZI

9.                 PLASTIC DOLL

10.HOLD MY HAND

11.SHALLOW

12.YOU & I

-ACT 5-

13.HEAVY METAL LOVER

14.ALEJANDRO

15.BAD ROMANCE

16.STUPID LOVE

-ACT 6-

17.SCHEIßE – JUDAS – GOVERNMENT HOOKER MEDLEY

18.FREE WOMAN

19.BORN THIS WAY

-ACT 7-

20.RAIN ON ME

21.EDGE OF GLORY

                          SINE FROM ABOVE INTERLUDE

-ENCORE-

22.BABYLON (with elements from Black Jesus)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...