politics

Russia accuses Moldavian president of ''lack of tact''

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

IMG_3900.jpg

The Russian Foreign Ministry accuses Maia Sandu, the President of the Republic of Moldova, of "lack of tact", after her reaction to the official letter received from Vladimir Putin, the Kremlin leader, in the context of May 9 . 

"Commenting on the message addressed by the President of Russia on the occasion of the 77th anniversary of Victoria's victory in the Great War for the Defense of the Fatherland, the Moldovan head of state said: "We do not need congratulations, we need peace."

"It is obvious that the statements are inappropriate and tactless" said Maria Zaharova, a spokeswoman for the Russian Foreign Ministry. "The position adopted by the President of the Republic of Moldova is an alarming signal, which represents a continuous derailment of the Moldovan leadership from the positive relations accumulated between Russia and Moldova" said the representative of the Russian Foreign Minister.

https://infoprut.ro/90899-rusia-acuza-presedintele-r-moldova-de-lipsa-de-tact.html

• Like 3
Lady JarJar
Posted (edited)

well she's probably going to end up dead, rip

Edited by Lady JarJar
Wah wah auh auh auh wo ma wo mama jar jar auh auh auh, meesa want bad romance!
TasteLikeWhiskey
Posted (edited)

Thank you! I regularly rely on your posts for a reasonable/intimate perspective on the situation. 

Edited by TasteLikeWhiskey
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong
  • Love 1
Dennis

Russia is the type of person that will kill someone and then attend the funeral and console the family :deadbanana:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
MonsterOfSpain

Maia snapped :applause: Moldova still has a long way to go, but with her leadership the country is definitely taking steps in the right direction. I hope it can join the EU within the next 10 years if they continue to progress and carry out the necessary reforms

Ivannn

It is Well known that Russian political executives Are standard internationally for tact, decency, diplomacy etc. So we should Listen to them!

Shame on Moldovan president 😂

• LMAO 2
FfFfFfFF
53 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

well she's probably going to end up dead, rip

If there is an imminent threat to her she can fly to Romania in probably less than 30 mins. But if Zekensky was safe in Kyiv during wartime she will be fine too.

• Love 1
CannaeDrive

Russia whining because of that Moldovan "bully" is the epitome of bad clownery :fatcat:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas
  • Like 1
FfFfFfFF

Everyday this girl wakes up and says ''today I'm gonna say something dumb''. 

Literally she is always in the headlines. :saladga:

Economy
On 5/24/2022 at 9:02 AM, Dennis said:

Russia is the type of person that will kill someone and then attend the funeral and console the family :deadbanana:

They also make it painfully obvious on purpose they are the ones that are behind a murder yet deny it because they know a small hint of doubt somehow makes it scarier

Diabolical tbh :deadbanana: