💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

question TCB (bag,phone?)

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

Ok, so I just had a look at my tickets ( I have never ever been to a concert in my life) and it says that we're not allowed to take a bag with us and it also says "no pictures/videos allowed" but everybody films at concerts??!

I have to have a small bag with me for my phone, keys, wallet and some other small items?

It also says you can only go there when you have left your personal data (do they mean by this that I put my address and name when I bought the tickets?) I'm a bit confused.

And what does that "void" thing mean? :poot: Can anyone enlighten me please? (I'm going to Düsseldorf)

89-AD4781-146-E-48-E6-90-D1-91-D8-F8192039.jpg

012540-F7-FD26-4-DAC-9694-954-D726-CEEC9.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

alsemanche
16 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Ok, so I just had a look at my tickets ( I have never ever been to a concert in my life) and it says that we're not allowed to take a bag with us and it also says "no phones  allowed" but everybody films at concerts??!

From my concert experiences, most concerts say that but they never really enforce it. The only time it was enforced (no phones) was at a Bjork concert because it was a strict direction from her and she was adamant on it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Massive Monster
9 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

From my concert experiences, most concerts say that but they never really enforce it. The only time it was enforced (no phones) was at a Bjork concert because it was a strict direction from her and she was adamant on it. 

Bjork is so strict :ladyhaha:

kristen wiig laughing GIF

I went to a Prince concert once, during a piano segment he had a security guy on stage with a torch pointed at the audience to see and stop anyone who filmed/ took pictures. 

fred armisen eggnog GIF

Kind regards

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

Bjork is so strict :ladyhaha:

My brother got scolded by security for trying to secretly film for a few seconds :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Massive Monster
9 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

My brother got scolded by security for trying to secretly film for a few seconds :air:

Omg

He got "welcomed to Bangkok" :ally:

As we Bjork fans say

Kind regards

Oriane

When they say no phones, do they mean not have one with you or not use it? I'm like you, I haven't been to concerts but I've been to classical music concerts, operas etc, and you can have your phone, you just can't use it. Just like cinemas I guess.

As for the data thing, I'm wondering if this is something German because they're obsessed with data use here :air: Maybe you don't notice as a German, but I find it crazy the number of times you have to sign something relative to data use, protection etc.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

LaLa

This is all pretty normal for tickets to say, but it’s never actually enforced. Just covers them if they do want to put strict policies in place I guess (like when some shows use those locking phone bags). If a venue isn’t allowing phones for real they’ll make it very clear (and I can’t imagine Gaga ever doing it, outside those 2 filmed shows with Tony).

I’ve never had a problem bringing a small purse or belt bag to a show, they just don’t want everyone to have huge bags, because they will look in them at security and it would be a pain to go through everyone’s backpack. 

The “void” is just a security feature on the ticket

monstertoronto

I’ve never noticed the no phones rule but at almost every concert I’ve been to everyone’s got their phones and the artists actually ask people to use their flashlights to light up the room for slow songs almost every time. The only show I’ve seen with no phones was Madonna’s Madame X tour where we had to put our phones in little bags that they locked and would only unlock at the end of the show.  

tylerjs

There was a period where i was hearing about some artists' shows using these kind of "lock bags" where you put your phone in a bag that locks when you enter the venue and unlocks at the end of the show, so you can keep it with you but not use it at all. I can't remember who it was, for some reason i thought the prominent one i read about was Madonna? But could be totally wrong. Never heard much of their use after that, and Gaga has never been adamant about phones like that really. You know our girl, take my picture, Hollywood :sis:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Benji

“No bags” normally means nothing over the size of an A4 piece of paper.  Small bags/purses are normally fine.

No pictures/videos allowed is a ban on professional equipment.  Professional photographers/videographers need a different kind of pass to do so.  Shooting pics/vids on your phone is allowed.

RAMROD

LOl don't take those liner notes literally.

It would only mean you cannot take big bags, and no professional cameras. Or basically no cameras that have extended lenses or can be attached with extra lenses, such as long range lenses. However smartphones & regular pocket camera, even if mirrorless, would be fine.

The data thing might mean you might have to show your ID card upon entering the venue. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived