💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Planet Her vs Future Nostalgia?

waterfall

Featured Posts

waterfall

Arguably two of the most successful female albums during the 2020s decade, but which one do u prefer?

*Kinda shook cuz both charted in the billboard top 10 for almost a year.

Xoxo Kiss GIF by Doja Cat
Room For 2 GIF by Dua Lipa

CheapGin

I don’t know if I live under a rock but I haven’t heard Planet Her (except Kiss Me More) :koons:

I loved Future Nostalgia’s promo campaign and rollout. It’s a cohesive album with mega hits, love the aesthetic.

If I'm missing something with Planet Her someone lmk what it is :sis:

Dojo

F N 

is the epitome of instant classic

it was not just a quick album made by popular popstar. It came in the most challenging time of the last 60 years and it rise above the circumstances with grace and an amazing sound. 

50 years from now when you remember the pandemy you will also smile remembering how Dua made you dance through the face masks, the sanitizing gel, the social distancing and the chaos of the vaccines :glamourpuss:

future nos-tal-giaa

CatelynnMarie

PH. that album got me through an extreme time of trauma healing. FN is incredible and i love it, but it unfortunately released during the traumatic events that required the healing. unfortunate tbh. both eras are on leagues of their own as far as i'm concerned. totally different music styles/ vibes

Stupid Oreo

how can you do this to me

Grigio Guy

Easily Planet Her. Although I listened to FN on a repeat when it first came out, I find myself playing Planet Her nearly every day!

Religion is a product to sell.

Versace

Planet Her because it actually tried. FN took no risks at all, basic but good is as much credit as it gets from me. 

tyler k
21 minutes ago, CheapGin said:

I don’t know if I live under a rock but I haven’t heard Planet Her (except Kiss Me More) :koons:

I loved Future Nostalgia’s promo campaign and rollout. It’s a cohesive album with mega hits, love the aesthetic.

If I'm missing something with Planet Her someone lmk what it is :sis:

you do live under a rock bc Planet Her has been EVERYWHERE lol 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

CheapGin
35 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

you do live under a rock bc Planet Her has been EVERYWHERE lol 

Can I ask where though honestly? No shade!

Kiss Me More was all over the radio and commercials and the award circuit but other than that the promo or hype genuinely never crossed my path! I didn't know it was an album worth listening to, I might be too old for them to be targeting :madge:

Benji

Future Nostalgia.

Throws me back to how nice the weather was in the first UK lockdown.  Going on long walks with it and playing it all night drinking
 I kind of miss it :mark:

MrHappy
21 minutes ago, CheapGin said:

Kiss Me More was all over the radio and commercials and the award circuit but other than that the promo or hype genuinely never crossed my path! I didn't know it was an album worth listening to, I might be too old for them to be targeting :madge:

In my country ıt was huge,every party, every store played that album repeat. Even tho ıts not my style ıt is worth to listen and I find PH more orijinal and creative then FN

holy scheisse

Future Nostalgia is incredibly unique Idk why people call it basic :diane:

That and After Hours both came out at like the same ish time and realy brought the throwback/80s/disco trend to the forefront in my mind , no??

tyler k
8 hours ago, CheapGin said:

Need to Know & You Right have been on constant circulation on the radio since release, they're still playing both - along with Kiss Me More all the damn time.

Woman has been a sleeper hit since it was released as a single, has been chillin in the top 20 for weeks and just broke the top 10 this week at #7.

Get Into It (Yuh) has been a huge Tiktok hit since the album came out/before she even released the (LITTY) music video.

She has crazy playlist promo on Spotify and after her Coachella set she's been more popular than ever.

sorry to say lauv, you have been living under a rock :huntyga::heart:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

HausOfMark

Dua 100% Future Nostalgia. This album made me a stan of hers and her tour was amazing. 

-Mark

huttont

Future Nostalgia by far. I love Planet Her but every single song on FN is so catchy and fun

Archived