đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Nothing On (AR demo production)

knee

Featured Posts

Bonkers

I really like the chorus. 

But I'm fixated on the Stupid Love picture and, I can't believe she stuck those things on her face.  :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I really like the chorus. 

But I'm fixated on the Stupid Love picture and, I can't believe she stuck those things on her face.  :saladga:

As soon as i exported this i knew that photo didn't fit the vibe lol

Bonkers
58 minutes ago, knee said:

As soon as i exported this i knew that photo didn't fit the vibe lol

I actually LOVE Stupid Love, and I LOVE the video.  I just don't know why they thought those thick stickers looked good.   Especially the forehead ones because they obviously weren't meant for that.  

on the other hand, part of Gaga's genius was what she could do creatively on a budget in the beginning.  But we got a budget now.  

When I saw the first images, I honestly thought those were just going to be used to position digital effects on her face.  :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

DrKindnessKunt1999

I know this question will sound dumb, but for the OG demo, is it a heavy synth or an electric guitar string? I’ve been a fan of the song since it leaked, but I was never able to figure it out. 

1 hour ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I know this question will sound dumb, but for the OG demo, is it a heavy synth or an electric guitar string? I’ve been a fan of the song since it leaked, but I was never able to figure it out. 

I truly have no idea, but I would believe a synth 

Archived