đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Different VIP tickets?

Enigma

Featured Posts

beli8
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

That is great to know! I did get front row at the JWT but that was with VIP and being there in the morning lol

I’m probably gonna go early either way cause it’d stress me out to think I could not be in the front. Also I really liked waiting in line (am I crazy? lol), I met people there and it was great 

I am the same way! Plus it is nice to then experience the show with yhe group of people you waited all day with. Cuz you can all sorta look out for each other once you're in the pit (make sure no one tries to cut in etc).

Enigma
13 hours ago, beli8 said:

I am the same way! Plus it is nice to then experience the show with yhe group of people you waited all day with. Cuz you can all sorta look out for each other once you're in the pit (make sure no one tries to cut in etc).

Yeah exactly! You don’t get to meet people once the show starts so the best time really is while in line. I feel like the anticipation is bigger. It’d just feel weird to go to such a big event and not dedicate the whole day to it? I don’t even think I could care to do something else in the day anyway, all I’d be thinking about is the show lol 

beli8
11 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Yeah exactly! You don’t get to meet people once the show starts so the best time really is while in line. I feel like the anticipation is bigger. It’d just feel weird to go to such a big event and not dedicate the whole day to it? I don’t even think I could care to do something else in the day anyway, all I’d be thinking about is the show lol 

Omg yeah, so true!! There is no way I could do anything else productive on the day of the show. I would just be thinking about how I'm not there yet and I should be lol.

I was definitely confused on the VIP packages and if there was any info on parking tickets/fees. I know some concerts have this feature on Ticketmaster but would we possibly be able to have VIP as an add on to buy? 

MonsterBall13
6 hours ago, Enigma said:

You going to Toronto? Me too girl what time you gonna line up?

i got there at like 5pm do JWT and got literally the last spot front row on the main stage 

Enigma
2 hours ago, MonsterBall13 said:

You going to Toronto? Me too girl what time you gonna line up?

i got there at like 5pm do JWT and got literally the last spot front row on the main stage 

Yes!! I’m going in the morning probably. I was thinking I could visit the city during the day or something since I’ve never been, but tbh I couldn’t even enjoy it knowing I’m losing spots in the line as the day goes on. 

I found the waiting part quite fun lowkey so I’m just gonna put all the chances on my side and go early :enigma:

GagasEnigma4

So does this mean there are 2 different pit sections? On my LM GA Pit package it says early access to premium GA pit. So is there a separated premium GA pit from regular GA? Is that what it seems like? 

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2022 at 9:29 AM, pachinko said:

Which one of you paid $1,500 for your ticket? :ohwell:

I did. + fee + tax. I don’t know if I laugh or if I cry

pachinko
11 minutes ago, leostopa said:

I did. + fee + tax. I don’t know if I laugh or if I cry

Yolo! :firega:

IndyMelissa

I lowkey wished I got a a pit ticket! Its just so hard on me to stand 2 hours prior to the show then for the entire show. Im old and things hurt!! Plus I just got back from Ultra Music Festival in Miami and literally risked my life to be in the third row of the main stage for Tiesto and David Guettas set. People were pushing and shoving through to the front in the middle of the sets and it was insanity but totally it worth being so close. I don't think I can fight the crowds 2 times in a 6 month time period LMAO. The PLUR vibe was definitely missing at the Mainstage.

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Archived