💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Different VIP tickets?

Enigma

Featured Posts

Enigma

Can someone explain the different VIP packages? It was honestly very confusing when buying on Ticketmaster. Literally didn’t know I bought a VIP until someone told me :toofunny:

IIRC for the JWT there were what, 3 VIP options or so? GA early entry, best seats (with the VIP pre show lounge I think) and then Meet and Greet

Now I see tons, and there’s no extensive list on Ticketmaster. Doesn’t help that they don’t show the sold out tickets, so I thought I was buying regular GA but turns out I bought VIP and just couldn’t see regular cause they were sold out :billie:

Anyways I got the Little Monsters package which seems to be the equivalent to the JWT Come to Mama, correct?

But people are talking about a Golden circle and stuff, and I remember during the BTW ball there was a monster pit or something. I’ve heard people say golden circle is a separate GA section. Am I gonna access it with what I got? Are they separate? Im so lost :bradley:

Mother of Puppies

to which CB are u goin?

I didn't know what I was buying either... only found out after I got my verification e-mail which said that I get a gift with my ticket, a special remembrance card and some "special treatment" :poot:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

mr.peter

Front Row Lounge Package

Includes 1 reserved ticket in front row behind pit barricade, 1 VIP parking space per order,* VIP Pre-show Lounge including: hors d'oeuvres & dessert bar, Beer, wine & signature Lady Gaga inspired cocktails,** Music video & green screen photo booth, Interactive games & more, Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack, Official VIP Lounge laminate, Pre-show tour merch shopping op, Red carpet photo op, VIP concierge team. *VIP parking where available. **Local liquor laws apply.

Premium Lounge Package

Includes 1 reserved ticket in first 10 rows, 1 VIP parking space per order,* VIP Pre-show Lounge including: hors d'oeuvres & dessert bar, Beer, wine & signature Lady Gaga inspired cocktails,** Music video & green screen photo booth, Interactive games & more, Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack, Official VIP Lounge laminate, Pre-show tour merch shopping op, Red carpet photo op, VIP concierge team. *VIP parking where available. **Local liquor laws apply.

VIP Lounge Package

Includes 1 reserved ticket in first 20 rows, VIP Pre-show Lounge including: hors d'oeuvres & dessert bar, Beer, wine & signature Lady Gaga inspired cocktails,* Music video & green screen photo booth, Interactive games & more, Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack, Official VIP Lounge laminate, Pre-show merch shopping op, Official VIP Lounge laminate, Red carpet photo op in front of VIP backdrop, Dedicated VIP check-in & merch pick up location, VIP concierge team *Local liquor laws apply

Gold Premium Package

Includes 1 premium reserved price level 1 ticket to the show, Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack, Commemorative VIP laminate, Dedicated VIP check-in and merchandise pick up location, VIP concierge team and onsite hosts.

hijadeputa

Theres no meet n greet right? Not because I would be able to afford it anyway:laughga: 

LibraLove
3 hours ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Theres no meet n greet right? Not because I would be able to afford it anyway:laughga: 

Correct. None of the VIP tickets, including the $1500 one, have meet and greet, unfortunately.

Enigma
6 hours ago, mr.peter said:

Front Row Lounge Package

Includes 1 reserved ticket in front row behind pit barricade, 1 VIP parking space per order,* VIP Pre-show Lounge including: hors d'oeuvres & dessert bar, Beer, wine & signature Lady Gaga inspired cocktails,** Music video & green screen photo booth, Interactive games & more, Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack, Official VIP Lounge laminate, Pre-show tour merch shopping op, Red carpet photo op, VIP concierge team. *VIP parking where available. **Local liquor laws apply.

Premium Lounge Package

Includes 1 reserved ticket in first 10 rows, 1 VIP parking space per order,* VIP Pre-show Lounge including: hors d'oeuvres & dessert bar, Beer, wine & signature Lady Gaga inspired cocktails,** Music video & green screen photo booth, Interactive games & more, Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack, Official VIP Lounge laminate, Pre-show tour merch shopping op, Red carpet photo op, VIP concierge team. *VIP parking where available. **Local liquor laws apply.

VIP Lounge Package

Includes 1 reserved ticket in first 20 rows, VIP Pre-show Lounge including: hors d'oeuvres & dessert bar, Beer, wine & signature Lady Gaga inspired cocktails,* Music video & green screen photo booth, Interactive games & more, Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack, Official VIP Lounge laminate, Pre-show merch shopping op, Official VIP Lounge laminate, Red carpet photo op in front of VIP backdrop, Dedicated VIP check-in & merch pick up location, VIP concierge team *Local liquor laws apply

Gold Premium Package

Includes 1 premium reserved price level 1 ticket to the show, Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack, Commemorative VIP laminate, Dedicated VIP check-in and merchandise pick up location, VIP concierge team and onsite hosts.

The thing is none of the tickets on Ticketmaster were clearly labeled as this… mine is called « Little Monsters » so what even is that?

LaLa
10 minutes ago, Enigma said:

The thing is none of the tickets on Ticketmaster were clearly labeled as this… mine is called « Little Monsters » so what even is that?

You're going to Toronto right? This is what you get with the Little Monster GA Pit Package:

Includes 1 general admission standing ticket in the premium GA pit, Early entry into the venue with priority access to the pit, Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack, Commemorative VIP laminate, Dedicated VIP check-in and merchandise pick up location, VIP concierge team and onsite hosts. 

Here's the page with the info https://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/qau8jx

Enigma
9 hours ago, LaLa said:

You're going to Toronto right? This is what you get with the Little Monster GA Pit Package:

Includes 1 general admission standing ticket in the premium GA pit, Early entry into the venue with priority access to the pit, Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack, Commemorative VIP laminate, Dedicated VIP check-in and merchandise pick up location, VIP concierge team and onsite hosts. 

Here's the page with the info https://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/qau8jx

I am! I think I just understood the confusion. The other packages mention “reserved ticket in the first row” and I thought that meant in the pit. So basically I thought there were even better VIP pit tickets and that even with Little Monsters I would be stuck behind another VIP section (golden circle or something).

Sooo… if I’m Little Monsters and arrive there in the morning, I’m basically guaranteed to be in the first few rows right? Fine by me!

dep18702
16 hours ago, Enigma said:

Can someone explain the different VIP packages? It was honestly very confusing when buying on Ticketmaster. Literally didn’t know I bought a VIP until someone told me :toofunny:

IIRC for the JWT there were what, 3 VIP options or so? GA early entry, best seats (with the VIP pre show lounge I think) and then Meet and Greet

Now I see tons, and there’s no extensive list on Ticketmaster. Doesn’t help that they don’t show the sold out tickets, so I thought I was buying regular GA but turns out I bought VIP and just couldn’t see regular cause they were sold out :billie:

Anyways I got the Little Monsters package which seems to be the equivalent to the JWT Come to Mama, correct?

But people are talking about a Golden circle and stuff, and I remember during the BTW ball there was a monster pit or something. I’ve heard people say golden circle is a separate GA section. Am I gonna access it with what I got? Are they separate? Im so lost :bradley:

The Little Monsters package has been the same across all her tours. Early Entry to GA pit and tour swag :)

dep18702
28 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I am! I think I just understood the confusion. The other packages mention “reserved ticket in the first row” and I thought that meant in the pit. So basically I thought there were even better VIP pit tickets and that even with Little Monsters I would be stuck behind another VIP section (golden circle or something).

Sooo… if I’m Little Monsters and arrive there in the morning, I’m basically guaranteed to be in the first few rows right? Fine by me!

You don't have to show up extremely early if you have Little Monsters Zone. For Artrave, Joanne and Monster Ball, we had Little Monster Zone and showed up just an hour or so before we were supposed to, and we were right by the barrier each time.

beli8
22 minutes ago, dep18702 said:

You don't have to show up extremely early if you have Little Monsters Zone. For Artrave, Joanne and Monster Ball, we had Little Monster Zone and showed up just an hour or so before we were supposed to, and we were right by the barrier each time.

It definitely depends on each show (and the unknown until day of sucks lol!). For JWT we thought we would be just fine arriving about 11am but we didnt get barricade and instead were in the 2nd row of it. There had been people who had camped out for who knows how many days in the line! Maybe 50-100 people ahead of us. So I'm going earliee this time.

dep18702
24 minutes ago, beli8 said:

It definitely depends on each show (and the unknown until day of sucks lol!). For JWT we thought we would be just fine arriving about 11am but we didnt get barricade and instead were in the 2nd row of it. There had been people who had camped out for who knows how many days in the line! Maybe 50-100 people ahead of us. So I'm going earliee this time.

Wow! More power to you haha Even when we get checked in and ready on the floor, that 2ish hour wait kills me until she comes on haha

beli8
Just now, dep18702 said:

Wow! More power to you haha Even when we get checked in and ready on the floor, that 2ish hour wait kills me until she comes on haha

Oh yeah. The entire day for me is exhausting and totally stressful until she comes on, physically and emotionally for all of the above lmao. But at least if I get there very early and secure a great spot in the line I'll feel a liiiiiittle less of it ha.

Enigma
1 hour ago, dep18702 said:

That is great to know! I did get front row at the JWT but that was with VIP and being there in the morning lol

I’m probably gonna go early either way cause it’d stress me out to think I could not be in the front. Also I really liked waiting in line (am I crazy? lol), I met people there and it was great 

Archived