Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

SonOfAphrodite
8 minutes ago, Joschua said:

What time does the concert start? :giveup:

In San Francisco she came on about 8:45 so around that time! If you’re at the concert have fun!! :heart:

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, SonOfAphrodite said:

In San Francisco she came on about 8:45 so around that time! If you’re at the concert have fun!! :heart:

I'm unfortunately not T____T. My friend is though and they said someone got into an accident on the highway and they're moving about a mile every 15 minutes. They were stressed because the tickets say the show starts at 7:30. But from all of the live-streams I saw in the past, I felt like she'd be a bit later than that... so I came here for the inside information.

ChicaSkas

@Riley sir where are you my friends are wondering 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, Joschua said:

I'm unfortunately not T____T. My friend is though and they said someone got into an accident on the highway and they're moving about a mile every 15 minutes. They were stressed because the tickets say the show starts at 7:30. But from all of the live-streams I saw in the past, I felt like she'd be a bit later than that... so I came here for the inside information.

Almost every other show she has started around 9 local time. There are SO many people waiting to still get in. No way she’s starting with this many people outside the stadium still. 

she/her/hers

HeavyMetal Halcyon

Got my hoodie! Thank god. Couldn’t get one for Chicago. 

B stage looks a LOT more isolated and surrounded by more VIP seating. I’m assuming for celebrities. 

They’re for sure filming something. They have a big camera pointed at B stage that wasn’t there for Chicago 

• YAAAS 1

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

Got my hoodie! Thank god. Couldn’t get one for Chicago. 

B stage looks a LOT more isolated and surrounded by more VIP seating. I’m assuming for celebrities. 

They’re for sure filming something. They have a big camera pointed at B stage that wasn’t there for Chicago 

And giving everyone bracelets at the entrance! That makes me think it’s being filmed for something too. 

What stand did you get a hoodie at?

she/her/hers