Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22


Featured Posts

mr.peter

FNRCfqoVQAE9g-F?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Who's going to the LA Show?

Already have tickets to Chicago but I cant miss the LA date. Its the last show and day after my b-day! :excited:

Me RN:

 

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • mr.peter

    15

  • papergangster

    14

  • Mark

    14

  • hoeslay

    10

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who's going to the LA Show? Already have tickets to Chicago but I cant miss the LA date. Its the last show and day after my b-day! Me RN:  

I got my nosebleeds <3 Deadass the HIGHEST and LAST row of the stadium lmao (but at least in the very center section). Can't wait to get super crossed and just feel my fantasy lol. I'M SO EXCITED!!

Hi everyone! I am a new member to GGD. Long time lurker, first time poster. I also got LM GA Pit package for LA on Thursdays presale. So excited!! I was supposed to go with my fiance, but he passed aw

NT78

Same! Holding field level seats for Chicago, but I mean, Dodger stadium is less than an hour away, so...

Early birthday present for me! 

  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
mr.peter
Just now, NT78 said:

Same! Holding field level seats for Chicago, but I mean, Dodger stadium is less than an hour away, so...

Early birthday present for me! 

Have you booked your Chicago flight and room? I can finally start looking into it:giveup:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Charliie
10 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

I wonder what a ticket will cost 

the site is confusing. it says next sale is 17 hrs away and then it says March 14.. anyway hoping its something I can afford.

Edited by Charliie
Link to post
Share on other sites
NT78
29 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Have you booked your Chicago flight and room? I can finally start looking into it:giveup:

Not yet. I was going to stay with my best friend who lives in walking distance to Wrigley. She may not be able to make the Monday date, though, and might fly out here for the LA show instead. 

I'll be buying tickets for LA regardless and will either just go to that one or end up going to both shows. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
NT78
1 minute ago, Charliie said:

the site is confusing. it says next sale is 17 hrs away and then it says March 14.. anyway hoping its something I can afford.

The Citi Presale starts tomorrow. 

The next presale starts March 10.

General sales begin March 14. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
EGOT2027

i want GA tickets but i’m terrified for how expensive they’ll be with ticketmaster’s post-2020 thing where they just change the prices in real time

Link to post
Share on other sites
mr.peter
6 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

i want GA tickets but i’m terrified for how expensive they’ll be with ticketmaster’s post-2020 thing where they just change the prices in real time

Its Nightmare, I hate when every seat you select come back with this is no longer available :giveup:

Link to post
Share on other sites
hoeslay

Gonna try my best! GA is gonna be near impossible especially with the changing price model, so as much as I'd love GA, I might just go for 2 nosebleeds so I can take a friend 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
mr.peter
25 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Gonna try my best! GA is gonna be near impossible especially with the changing price model, so as much as I'd love GA, I might just go for 2 nosebleeds so I can take a friend 😊

I hope we all get some GA TIX at face value :bradley: Would love to say hello to you again

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
NT78

I'll let you guys have the GA tix.

I'll be trying for some seats on the field in sections C, D or E. 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Charliie
2 hours ago, NT78 said:

The Citi Presale starts tomorrow. 

The next presale starts March 10.

General sales begin March 14. 

thank you :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites
migamiga

i read in another thread that citi presale doesnt do ga? also how much does ga go for now? havent done ga since artrave :wtfga:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • River pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...