Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

mr.peter

FNRCfqoVQAE9g-F?format=jpg&name=medium

Who's going to the LA Show?

Already have tickets to Chicago but I cant miss the LA date. Its the last show and day after my b-day! :excited:

Me RN:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Same! Holding field level seats for Chicago, but I mean, Dodger stadium is less than an hour away, so...

Early birthday present for me! 

• YAAAS 2

mr.peter
Just now, NT78 said:

Same! Holding field level seats for Chicago, but I mean, Dodger stadium is less than an hour away, so...

Early birthday present for me! 

Have you booked your Chicago flight and room? I can finally start looking into it:giveup:

CharlieQuinn
10 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

I wonder what a ticket will cost 

the site is confusing. it says next sale is 17 hrs away and then it says March 14.. anyway hoping its something I can afford.

Edited by Charliie

29 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Have you booked your Chicago flight and room? I can finally start looking into it:giveup:

Not yet. I was going to stay with my best friend who lives in walking distance to Wrigley. She may not be able to make the Monday date, though, and might fly out here for the LA show instead. 

I'll be buying tickets for LA regardless and will either just go to that one or end up going to both shows. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Charliie said:

the site is confusing. it says next sale is 17 hrs away and then it says March 14.. anyway hoping its something I can afford.

The Citi Presale starts tomorrow. 

The next presale starts March 10.

General sales begin March 14. 

• Like 1

EGOT2027

i want GA tickets but i’m terrified for how expensive they’ll be with ticketmaster’s post-2020 thing where they just change the prices in real time

mr.peter
6 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

i want GA tickets but i’m terrified for how expensive they’ll be with ticketmaster’s post-2020 thing where they just change the prices in real time

Its Nightmare, I hate when every seat you select come back with this is no longer available :giveup:

hoeslay

Gonna try my best! GA is gonna be near impossible especially with the changing price model, so as much as I'd love GA, I might just go for 2 nosebleeds so I can take a friend 😊

mr.peter
25 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Gonna try my best! GA is gonna be near impossible especially with the changing price model, so as much as I'd love GA, I might just go for 2 nosebleeds so I can take a friend 😊

I hope we all get some GA TIX at face value :bradley: Would love to say hello to you again

• Love 1

CharlieQuinn
2 hours ago, NT78 said:

The Citi Presale starts tomorrow. 

The next presale starts March 10.

General sales begin March 14. 

thank you :heart:

migamiga

i read in another thread that citi presale doesnt do ga? also how much does ga go for now? havent done ga since artrave :wtfga:

• River pinned this topic