💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Richardson/Gaga Film Discussion Topic

David Ward

Featured Posts

Is this going the be like Part of Me? Like, some songs intercut with interviews and stuff? I really hope not because I would like to have the whole concert

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing the reaction by fans questions about ARTPOP , and her ideas about the album ; and shading Katy by calling her "HERSHEY'S KISSES girl" 6NUz0.jpg

it's my turn to shade in my movie b---h! Hahahahahahahahahaha

she'll include a Road To ARTPOP . :derpga:

I just had a flash in my mind reading that.. Could u imagine what an actual road OF ARTPOP would be like? :excited2:

I want

Disk 1 - BTWB Blu-Ray Concert

Disk 2- Behind the scenes:

- Process to Make BTWB

- Stage Construction

-BTWB Rehearsal

- ARTPOP Meetings

- ARTPOP Recording Sessions

- ARTPOP Photo shoots

- Haus Meetings

- FAME creations

thats just what i want :eek:

Oh.. That's not asking for too much at all! :derpga:

I just had a flash in my mind reading that.. Could u imagine what an actual road OF ARTPOP would be like? :excited2:

pretty much like Road To Talk That Talk . :derpga:

HausOfMark

Oh.. That's not asking for too much at all! :derpga:

Asking for a lock of her hair, with a special Edition DVD is thou. :)

But i have 2 copys of the Fame Monster Special Edition, so i have 2 locks, i just need a piece of the BTWB wigs, :]

-Mark

Seeing the reaction by fans questions about ARTPOP , and her ideas about the album ; and shading Katy by calling her "HERSHEY'S KISSES girl" 6NUz0.jpg

it's my turn to shade in my movie b---h! Hahahahahahahahahaha

Wait did Katy shade Gaga in her movie? :laughga:

In the film I'm sure her designer Stevie Boi will show more of him side. If your not familiar with him he's her best friend and also the guy that makes her crazy eyewear. He has a tv show comming out at the end of June on MTV with gaga in it www.stevieboi.com his website and twitter is @stevieb0i that's how I find out news about gaga months before they release it!

pretty much like Road To Talk That Talk . :derpga:

I have no words :teehee:

But i have 2 copys of the Fame Monster Special Edition, so i have 2 locks, i just need a piece of the BTWB wigs, :]

You can always send me one, I got none :troll: :teehee:

Basically I'd love to see the book in film form, just a huge film of inside her life and following her around. I think a big in-depth interview would be cool, like it would keep flicking back and she'd talk and answer questions and things

bumblebee

Lady Gaga backstage and life have been a mystery until now. She was very private with this sh*t. Now she is letting us see another world. I honestly feel like it will be like a report from another planet, surely )

MonsterOfSpain

I want it at the teathers.

Can you give me one, please?

Archived