What’s a pop song that…

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
8 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Here's another underrated Tove Lo bop that deserved to be a big hit.

Honestly that whole album is just bops after bops after bops IT DESERVED SO MUCH MORE :cryga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Inferno

off the top of my head... this track slaps. miley can be corny so im not surprised she doesn't hit as hard in pop culture as the years move forward but like her or hate her I find her much more raw and interesting in comparison to most of her generational peers. im waiting for an album that reaches her full potential, just hasn't happened yet.

Healed My Heart

4+ years later I still think Camila should have capitalized on the massive success of Señorita and released She Loves Control as a single once it started fizzling out.

I think it would have smashed

She/her 💗💜💙

BiblicalS3NSE

From Madonna "Ghosttown" and "Love Profusion"! They're just very lovable tracks! Whenever I put them on people always ask who sings/what song is that. Other honorable mentions are "Devil Pray" and "Hollywood". 

From Gaga, "Marry The Night" and "DWUW"! My girlfriends go CRAZY for DWUW and they bop along to MTN after a while. Such an EXPLOSIVE track! Honorable mention is "A-Yo". So kooky and fun! 

Matt. 6:10

BBhomemaker
43 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

I think it would have smashed

2 hours ago, COOOK said:

and I'm probably gonna be LMAO'ed at for this one but-

YES AND YES :giveup: 

Rita does deserve better :icega:

StrawberryBlond

I guess because this was released just as the summer months were ending and was made in the middle of lockdown when no one had the freedom to go on a holiday wasn't the wisest move. And Love Island was cancelled at the time and I bet that it would've been played continuously in the villa had it gone ahead and was probably written with this intention in mind:

I'm honestly baffled as to why this wasn't a hit. Were the lyrics regarded as too cringey or something? There was basically no promo for it and no official music video happened. But considering Camila had just broken out in a big way and whenever Pharrell is involved in a track, it tends to do pretty well, the public's complete ignorance of this hot, sexy, summer-ready bop will never cease to amaze me. That chorus SLAPS:

I don't know if you'd really consider this pop or hip hop but it's my favourite Doja song ever. That guitar riff is next level. I so wish this could've been her big hit that propelled her into the mainstream, this was the song on that album that deserved to go #1 (tried and failed to get into Say So, can't do it). I've not heard her make songs like this since and I wish she'd go back to this style:

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, Dr Fudge said:

Tbh Tove Lo really should have become a MPG. How she was never picked up by the mainstream baffles me. She has such a great catalog of not-hits :spin:

5 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Here's another underrated Tove Lo bop that deserved to be a big hit.

5 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Honestly that whole album is just bops after bops after bops IT DESERVED SO MUCH MORE :cryga:

Tbh I adore Tove Lo and her discography is iconic to me, flawless. She has so many untouched BOPS. The US just doesn't have good taste :partysick:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Archived