đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tours that never happened - FERGIE "DOUBLE DUTCHESS" Tour

noa234

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

It’s technically not a tour but I would have loved to have seen Michael Jackson’s This Is It residency, if it ever happened it would have been one of the most visually impressive arena shows ever.

See The Best In Everyone

sillynate
35 minutes ago, noa234 said:

she also said she paid the videos from her own money so i guess the label didnt support her at all

She left interscope and started her own label a couple months before the album was released. I assume interscope gave up on the album when the first 3 singles didn’t blow up as much as they expected despite numerous delays, which to my assumption were to make more commercial sounding songs for hit potential. Thank god interscope doesn’t treat Gaga like that :enigma: then because of the delays she decided to film more videos (three had already been filmed in 2016, excluding the singles) I swear I was following all rumors, leaks and official info since LA Love was released. I could write a whole essay about this album and it’s release/promotion :giveup: literally the decay of the blonde pop star 

Married the Night

Remember when they told her on air of a morning show that DD went top 10 on iTunes and she started crying but it didn’t actually go top 10 :toofunny:

Reject False Icons
12 hours ago, Joaco95 said:

Beyoncé 4 tour :bradley:

Wasn’t it the Mrs Carter show world tour? And after she dropped Self-titled she added the songs from the album? I remember cause it was the last time she performed in my country and Latin America :triggered:

monstertoronto
16 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’d love to see a Smile Tour if only Katy had a cute hit under her belt then :bradley:  the album tracks didn’t add much to her catalogue but Katy and her team would have created an amazing circus-like spectacle for that tour!! I can only imagine the slayage 

You can see the slayage of her current Vegas residency!

monstertoronto
12 hours ago, Married the Night said:

Remember when they told her on air of a morning show that DD went top 10 on iTunes and she started crying but it didn’t actually go top 10 :toofunny:

Fergie has been through so much.  And the mockery for her national anthem. girl really tries. 

Robo Ga
13 hours ago, Married the Night said:

I felt so bad for her then

🤖⚡️

DD was an overall tragic release. First LA Love came out like 2 years before and then there were crickets for a while… She released a few more songs pre-release and the didn’t really gain much traction, hardly any at all. The album ended up leaking weeks before the actual release date. Basically everything that COULD have went wrong, did. Unfortunate, because DD is a really good body of work and the visuals were killer.

It was crazy to see because I remember there being a pretty good amount of hype when L.A. Love came out for what was then coined “The Dutchess Pt. 2”

Joaco95
On 2/15/2022 at 6:34 AM, Reject False Icons said:

Wasn’t it the Mrs Carter show world tour? And after she dropped Self-titled she added the songs from the album? I remember cause it was the last time she performed in my country and Latin America :triggered:

Yes and not

I mean the Mrs Carter Show was made after the Revel Residency and I guess she just wanted to tour after Blue Ivy with the whole Pepsi/H&M deal and after the Super Bowl performance

Archived