Jump to content
opinion

Unofficial Wordle flex thread


StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only started a week or 3 ago but I've got all on 2/3 and one on fifth try. It's not that difficult when you know alot of words I guess..

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Has anyone tried quordle, where you have to guess 4 words at the same time? It's weird at first but also kinda addicting? :enigma:

https://www.quordle.com/#/

damn I got 3/4 lol but I wasted a lot of moves lmaoooo bc I was like wow so many!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Master Of Mayhem

Wordle 245 6/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

wtaf :huntyga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Wordle 245 4/6

🟩⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Franch Toast

Wordle 245 6/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It's harder now that the NYT took over. 

She/Her/Hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

Franch Toast
16 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Has anyone tried quordle, where you have to guess 4 words at the same time? It's weird at first but also kinda addicting? :enigma:

https://www.quordle.com/#/

Just tried it today; thanks!

Daily Quordle #26
9️⃣7️⃣
5️⃣4️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟨🟨🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

She/Her/Hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

Patriziaa Reggiani

I lost today, crying

Wordle 245 X/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜

⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜

⬜⬜🟩🟩🟨

🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

I will not watch House of Gucci
Link to post
Share on other sites

yasss!

Wordle 245 4/6

⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

guesses:

Spoiler

GUILT

CHILL

BRILL

SWILL !!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Daily Quordle #26
🟥8️⃣
6️⃣7️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟨🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 damn lmao literally never heard of that word before!!!! but I guess I should've tried the letter uguhghghg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Patriziaa Reggiani
10 minutes ago, weed said:

Daily Quordle #26
🟥8️⃣
6️⃣7️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟨🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 damn lmao literally never heard of that word before!!!! but I guess I should've tried the letter uguhghghg

This is madness, I'll absolutely go nuts playing this lol.

I will not watch House of Gucci
Link to post
Share on other sites

CyanDante

Daily Quordle #26
8️⃣9️⃣
7️⃣5️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨 🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

 

This was quite a ride. :mark:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...