Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD Nintendo Switch Thread

River

Featured Posts

Flippy
3 minutes ago, River said:

lol me during her final smash: AVAVAGOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIE DIE DIE DIE:air:

Lmao! So iconic :tony: I’m so ready for Bayonetta 3 :giveup: Just a few more weeks to go! :party:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Flippy said:

Lmao! So iconic :tony: I’m so ready for Bayonetta 3 :giveup: Just a few more weeks to go! :party:

Me tooo AND I NEED A TV

I don't have one yet ffs, I can't settle on a tv furniture and on tv, I want OLED, but I need to choose between Sony or LG and I hate both, and the new Samsung OLED is kinda meh

idk what to do:fatcat:

I don't want to buy a garbage tv

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Flippy
10 hours ago, River said:

Me tooo AND I NEED A TV

I don't have one yet ffs, I can't settle on a tv furniture and on tv, I want OLED, but I need to choose between Sony or LG and I hate both, and the new Samsung OLED is kinda meh

idk what to do:fatcat:

I don't want to buy a garbage tv

I always get Samsung and my TV is still fairly good so I cannot relate but I think at least LG might work better no? :hmm:

Have you checked out the reviews for the tv models to see which one is better? 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

1 hour ago, Flippy said:

I always get Samsung and my TV is still fairly good so I cannot relate but I think at least LG might work better no? :hmm:

Have you checked out the reviews for the tv models to see which one is better? 

Last time I had LG it had these blue spots all over it after a few months meh

I check them and every tv is like 7.5 rating lol so idk, I think even the 8k OLED are bad at this point

ChicaSkas

I want to buy a Lite but they are so expensive 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TheOriginalOne

I would be down for Smash Sundays again. It just needs to be organized by someone that everyone knows! I nominate @River as Haroon’s successor :vegas:

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Sometimes GameStop is selling used for $170

10 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I would be down for Smash Sundays again. It just needs to be organized by someone that everyone knows! I nominate @River as Haroon’s successor :vegas:

I don't have time :air:

Flippy
1 hour ago, River said:

Last time I had LG it had these blue spots all over it after a few months meh

I check them and every tv is like 7.5 rating lol so idk, I think even the 8k OLED are bad at this point

Oh wow! I’m sorry! Can’t you get insurance wherever you buy it in case this happens again? 
I think anything is a gamble at this point but as long as it works, you should be fine! :hug:

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

They really are! Buuuut they’re so worth it! :flutter:

8 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I agree! @River, I nominate you as well :laughga:

ChicaSkas

SW-1969-6741-3975

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

@Haroon is online as of 2 minutes ago :teehee:

ChicaSkas
47 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I see him online all the time too :bradley:

Added you :sara:

• 4 weeks later...
mwjuell91

Any RPG fans? So much good stuff coming out Sea of Stars, Octopath Traveller 2, Chained Echoes, Zelda TOTK, Dragon Quest 12 and 3HD2d (neither announced yet but still), Eyiuden Chronicles. MY WALLET CANT HANDLE

Archived