Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max's "My Head & My Heart" on RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

Ava was cute but honestly so quiet the whole judging. But maybe she felt uncomfortable idk.

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Pamplemousse

Honestly, I was expecting way more from Jorgeous :reductive: he did better than Orion but still. It was decent lipsync, we have seen way more better. Sadly, they wasted such a good song

3 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

Honestly, I was expecting way more from Jorgeous :reductive: he did better than Orion but still. It was decent lipsync, we have seen way more better. Sadly, they wasted such a good song

Jorgeous did good but she looked really distant, you could tell she was terrified... It wasn't until the very end when she finally let go

35 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ava was cute but honestly so quiet the whole judging. But she's also SUPER young so maybe she felt uncomfortable idk.

She’s about to turn 28 :chica:

Pamplemousse
27 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Jorgeous did good but she looked really distant, you could tell she was terrified... It wasn't until the very end when she finally let go

Yeah, she was somewhat different from previous episodes. Actually she's a very good performer, I'd like to see more from her tho

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, weed said:

She’s about to turn 28 :chica:

WHATTTT :what:

I seriously thought she was like 21. What is this bubblegum music she keeps making? With that voice, she could do a lot better!

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

What is this bubblegum music she keeps making?

almost all her songs are produced by Cirkut since 2015 or even earlier

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Cameltoe Chariot
51 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

Jorgeous did a seamless outfit change on stage with almost no one noticing - she put that bra on during the beginning of the lip-sync and then removed her dress :wtfga:

I thought she gave one of the best lip-syncs in years on the show, especially as a young queen. So many of them these days have zero stage presence and only about the lewks :partysick: she killed it!

TheOriginalOne

Wait, I’m not familiar with ms Max’s music but of the few I have heard.. are all her songs just samples? They’re so similar that they’re almost just covers with new lyrics.

Grigio Guy

Jorgeous was captivating from the second that song started! I’ve been meh about it her up until that lip sync

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived