MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

politics

SCOTUS judge Breyer retiring

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Emvee

Google tells me he’s one of the liberal judges... is this true? :yennefer: 

Thank God we have a Democrat in office... inb4 Biden picks someone more conservative 

• LMAO 1
HuffsAhoy

I hope Biden thinks long and hard about who he appoints to this vacancy, and not just throws someone in the seat to check off a box for diversity's sake. He has the chance to show us he isn't completely incapable of running America and give us someone more fit for the role than Trump's appointees. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
  • Like 3
Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I hope Biden thinks long and hard about who he appoints to this vacancy, and not just throws someone in the seat to check off a box for diversity's sake. He has the chance to show us he isn't completely incapable of running America and give us someone more fit for the role than Trump's appointees. 

My guess is he will probably appoint someone "centrist" aka Republican lite and he will still be obstructed and the political theater will go on. 

Joe Biden is incapable of doing something right unless bullied into doing so. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
Bonkers

Why does this picture 

pAi2Kiud?format=jpg&name=small

Look like he's thinking about

Spoiler

chafr.jpg

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 17
Borisapillar
3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Why does this picture 

pAi2Kiud?format=jpg&name=small

Look like he's thinking about

Hide contents

chafr.jpg

You kids will be the death of me

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Eriq said:

Google tells me he’s one of the liberal judges... is this true? :yennefer: 

Thank God we have a Democrat in office... inb4 Biden picks someone more conservative 

I know the right is in his ear like “omg maybe if you appointed a centre right judge… Republicans will actually vote for your agenda, and you’ll finally be the bipartisan hero you’ve always wanted to be 💕

StarstruckIllusion

Wait… 

Does all of congress have to vote on a judge?? 

Lmao this country is just zooming towards fascism.  

• Sad 1
StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Oh lord…

Again? A-****ing gain?? God I just hope whoever he chooses is actually pretty based. I doubt it tho… look at how well Kamala’s doing ☠️

Very much this:

bionic

Mitch knows that the Republicans are 99.9% going to win the midterms, so he is going to obstruct and delay this as long as he can

buy bionic
Bonkers

Kamala Harris is doing fine at the job.  Proof?  Her "scandals" are:  she didn't go to the border when republicans cried for her to go to the border and she bought an expensive baking dish.

It's leftists crying because they didn't like her, and the clickbait media selling the narrative she's unpopular, and it's working. 

Machin, Sinema, and in fact every single Dem senator has the power to switch parties and hand control of the senate back to Mitch McConnell.

Crying about Joe working within political reality is just childish and annoying.  

"progressives" sitting on the side lines making progress harder to achieve just because they want to be right is actual reason change isn't happening as fast as we'd like.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
ShayCristoforo

This may sound rude or ignorant, but I'm just tired of seeing photos of old generic white men in positions of supreme power.
Fix it, Jesus. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Like 3
HuffsAhoy
7 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Crying about Joe working within political reality is just childish and annoying

Defending and making excuses for everything Joe does is childish and annoying.

Your train of thought is why Repubs are winning everything again soon. I genuinely can't wait to see who y'all point and blame then. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
  • Like 1