Please tell me your opinions and whether i should or shouldn't start drawing

And does it even look like gaga?

discuss? :lolgaga:

aLc9S.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HYPERCRUSH

I like it a lot! :P You should definitely start drawing more! ;)

thank you! :wub: i've been thinking and i believe i will :yes:

Ambrosia

It is super-cute... you have a nice technique and style. And... practice makes perfect. Thanks for sharing! :)

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

thank you! :wub: i've been thinking and i believe i will :yes:

sounds like a good idea! :3 and you'll only keep getting better the more you practice. ;) i draw a lot too, but i've always been too shy to post anything lol....so kudos to you! :omgexcited:

HYPERCRUSH

sounds like a good idea! :3 and you'll only keep getting better the more you practice. ;) i draw a lot too, but i've always been too shy to post anything lol....so kudos to you! :omgexcited:

you should definitely post your drawings here since no-ones judgemental here and also for some reason i think that you're pretty good at drawing :hug:

you should definitely post your drawings here since no-ones judgemental here and also for some reason i think that you're pretty good at drawing :hug:

awwww, :runhug: you're very nice! :D maybe when i'm not too busy with school taking over my life and have time to do some proper portraits i might post some one day! thanks :heart:

HYPERCRUSH

awwww, :runhug: you're very nice! :D maybe when i'm not too busy with school taking over my life and have time to do some proper portraits i might post some one day! thanks :heart:

sure :wub:

rubytuesday

i think it's a great attempt for a first shot at Gaga- it takes a while to get used to drawing her face, especially since the way she uses everything from make-up to prosthetics drastically changes how she appears from look to look! I definitely think you should keep going!!

And the trick to hair is to remember that it's very loose and no two hairs move in the exact same direction. Loosen your hand when you draw it and break the shape of the hair into smaller parts.

But I really do think you have some awesome potential here- the way you've laid out her facial features (and the way that you've drawn them) is really great!! Keep going :party:

Archived