Jump to content
celeb

Travis Scott gave Kanye the address to party he wasn’t invited to


Featured Posts

Teletubby

 

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
Link to post
Share on other sites
Funkymonkey

@TeletubbyHis official name is Ye  ;)

OT: how messy ?

We don't really know a lot about their divorce tbh, and even though we know Ye is Bipolar I doubt he would do anything in front of the kids? He's always so calm and fun with them? So why didn't they invite him? He's their father after all... not inviting him to his daughter's bday is really  messed up

Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

His official name is Ye  ;)

he still uses Kanye West
he is Kanye West on his last track released yesterday

 

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaNicoleSmith

very weird he wasnt invited to his own daughter's bday party but why do they show their whole personal lives like that to the public? in their 40s I find it weird, in your 20s, you are immature I can kinda get it

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby
6 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

very weird he wasnt invited to his own daughter's bday party but why do they show their whole personal lives like that to the public? in their 40s I find it weird, in your 20s, you are immature I can kinda get it

Kim and Kanye previously discussed hosting two separate events for her, and she thought Kanye would be doing exactly that upon picking her up at 4 PM.
https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/15/kanye-daughter-chicago-happy-birthday-kardashian-address-party/

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bat

I could see him getting real ugly discussing his divorce/relationship with Kim in the future during concerts...

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby

 

 

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sassy McSass
8 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

@TeletubbyHis official name is Ye  ;)

OT: how messy ?

We don't really know a lot about their divorce tbh, and even though we know Ye is Bipolar I doubt he would do anything in front of the kids? He's always so calm and fun with them? So why didn't they invite him? He's their father after all... not inviting him to his daughter's bday is really  messed up

Except for the fact that if he’s in manic fase or not taking his meds/going to therapy he can end up hurting himself or others and could be a danger to his children - just like any other bipolar patients (if that’s really his diagnosis, idk). It’s weird for the father of a child to not be invited for a party but the thruth is we don’t know how stable he is right now - and judging by the need to post these videos to the public instead of solving this matter privately - I’d guess not very much. 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
dit

he is going to be a nightmare for Kim through this divorce but I will say that I am happy he got to see his kid during their b-day. He is right that is is important he hsould at least get to see her for a short moment so she knows he was there for her on her special day

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CooterFritter

Ummm as a child of divorce you get two parties. This is the rule. Not once did I ever have both of my parents at any of my bdays and for good reason!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bat
2 minutes ago, CooterFritter said:

Ummm as a child of divorce you get two parties. This is the rule. Not once did I ever have both of my parents at any of my bdays and for good reason!

I have friends where their parents divorced on good terms as friends and they always have their birthdays with both parents (and new spouses) present. It doesn’t always have to be bad feelings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
skaxboy

I’m sure they had their reasons for not inviting him, especially with him saying he was saved by God to beat up Pete Davidson. Either way, I can bet money this will be in the trailer for their Hulu show. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
CooterFritter
1 hour ago, Bat said:

I have friends where their parents divorced on good terms as friends and they always have their birthdays with both parents (and new spouses) present. It doesn’t always have to be bad feelings.

But that’s not always the case sweetie pie. We don’t live in a perfect society with perfect parents. I think anyone’s situation deserves understanding. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...