imogen2133 710 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 What are some of your unpopular opinions when it comes to miss Ga? (Can be positive or negative) I''ll start: I like Dope a lot and think it is quite underrated. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,161 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 She'll do well on Broadway one day But she is not a gifted film/tv actress Less "actress" ...more "distractress" 3 4 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,161 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 Scheiße is a good song but overrated by this fanbase (Mugler remix is better) The holy trinity of BTW is Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover & Government Hooker 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,161 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 Just Dance is a more replayable song than Poker Face 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,161 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 (edited) Judas🗑️ is BULLSHIT & you people need to stop giving it oxygen Edited September 4 by NUTELLA 2 7 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,161 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 (edited) Fashion Of His Love is LG's sweetest song Haters better be fast runners I only give 0-second head starts Edited September 4 by NUTELLA 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,721 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 (edited) Disease isn't as brilliant as everyone makes it out to be. It's really good but not outstanding. It's a cookie-cutter, kind of predictable "dark pop song". Edited September 4 by dynamite Like a poem said by a neydy in red 3 2 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PornoDanceFight 2,735 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 All three of her jazz albums are better than at least two of her pop albums. 1 2 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 42,993 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 8 minutes ago, dynamite said: Disease isn't as brilliant as everyone makes it out to be. It's really good but not outstanding. It's a cookie-cutter, kind of predictable "dark pop song". Disease is like when we got Bad Romance. Argue with the wall. 4 1 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,763 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 17 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: She'll do well on Broadway one day I'm glad you finally see the vision I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,161 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 Just now, gagacabana said: I'm glad you finally see the vision Oh trust me, I've always felt that way! She's tailor-made for theater She needs to give up the film/tv stuff & step into her element 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,763 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 14 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Judas🗑️ is BULLSHIT & you people need to stop giving it oxygen Would you eat a cat? No. Would you eat a cat-shaped cake? Possibly maybe. I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,161 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 Just now, gagacabana said: Would you eat a cat? No. Aren't you a lesbian though? 11 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,763 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 Brooklyn Nights is better than Chromatica I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 5 4 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,763 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 1 minute ago, NUTELLA said: Aren't you a lesbian though? I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.