Blackout19 16,389 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 me: i am a free woman. ○● 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,306 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 The instrumental of Bloody Mary & the second half of Heavy Metal Lover I pray that some day I will be able to inject this into my veins, specifically: Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShapeOfACelebrity 32 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Oof...there's a lot of songs currently that I just play on repeat all the time...but mostly it's unreleased The Fame tracks. We are Plastic and We melt in Summer. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,375 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 The new single So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,908 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Im so irritated by that comma. Sorry, idk, Hung Up? saving people, hunting things - the family business 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,895 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Lovedrug 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
brizoda 4,205 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Bloody Mary & Zombieboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,208 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Currently switching between Close to You and Look What I Found as my current Gaga listening obsessions 1 3 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,689 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 22 minutes ago, gagzus said: Currently switching between Close to You and Look What I Found as my current Gaga listening obsessions 2 very underrated tracks Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,850 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 2 hours ago, bpmMonkey said: Im so irritated by that comma. Sorry, idk, Hung Up? Beautiful, Dirty, Rich Retro, Dance, Freak Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ouranos 1,018 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Killah requiem Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,044 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 4 hours ago, Starmie25 said: Lovedrug Me too 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,465 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 LoveGame The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,885 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apec 452 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 (edited) 7 hours ago, gagzus said: Currently switching between Close to You and Look What I Found as my current Gaga listening obsessions Me too! I absolutely adore Harlequin so it's still in heavy rotation and Close to You and World On A String especially rn. I've always loved Look What I Found a lot (she fits that sixties/seventies warmth so easily) and have also been playing it a lot recently. Edited September 5 by Apec 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.