LateToCult 42,255 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 (edited) FISHHHHHHHH Comes after she gave a makeover to Katya and Crystal Edited September 5 by LateToCult 3 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,184 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Idk who Crystal Methyd is, but in those photos she looks like she's getting ready to sing Country tunes at a Mar-a-Lago dinner 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RebeldeFaith 5,798 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Trixie needs to give in and try it. I just know Raven is threatening anyone who dares show these to RuPaul. Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? 2 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,388 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 11 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Idk who Crystal Methyd is … We have forgotten our public MANNERS 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,756 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 13 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Idk who Crystal Methyd is, but in those photos she looks like she's getting ready to sing Country tunes at a Mar-a-Lago dinner 2 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: … 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,184 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 6 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said: I'm sorry, I stopped paying to drag race around 2015 lol Or the year/season with the headphone girl (Pearl, I think?) I know Bianca though Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,535 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 like.. Insane.. I thought it was a fake pic at first Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,602 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 17 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: I'm sorry, I stopped paying to drag race around 2015 lol Or the year/season with the headphone girl (Pearl, I think?) I know Bianca though Why are you homophobic 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,184 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said: Why are you homophobic Small-doses show to begin with, hunty mawma, okurrrr? But I enjoyed it while I watched it, okay, slayyyyyy, diva, work!! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,176 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Trixie next (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
calmar 22,830 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 16 minutes ago, RAMROD said: Trixie next Trixie doesn't want to do it. I think she's insecure. But Plastique did do Katya, not sure why that's not in the OP. But yeah I saw this image and thought Bianca was Plastique then saw Plastique and was like wait. what Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,255 Posted September 5 Author Share Posted September 5 6 minutes ago, calmar said: Trixie doesn't want to do it. I think she's insecure. But Plastique did do Katya, not sure why that's not in the OP. But yeah I saw this image and thought Bianca was Plastique then saw Plastique and was like wait. what Completely forgot about Katya’s serve. Added to the post. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,345 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 I legit thought Bianca was Plastique when I first saw those photos 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,973 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 (edited) 1 hour ago, NUTELLA said: I'm sorry, I stopped paying to drag race around 2015 lol Or the year/season with the headphone girl (Pearl, I think?) I know Bianca though You most likely have seen pictures of her, she has a very distinct 'the last thing you see before you're gagged, blindfolded, and tortured to death' face Spoiler Edited September 5 by CautiousLurker It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,255 Posted September 5 Author Share Posted September 5 1 hour ago, RebeldeFaith said: Trixie needs to give in and try it. I just know Raven is threatening anyone who dares show these to RuPaul. 25 minutes ago, RAMROD said: Trixie next 8 minutes ago, calmar said: Trixie doesn't want to do it. I think she's insecure. But Plastique did do Katya, not sure why that's not in the OP. But yeah I saw this image and thought Bianca was Plastique then saw Plastique and was like wait. what Trixie this, Trixie that. Plastique is like an Olympic athlete. Give her Tina Burner! 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.