Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

2022 will shine upon Gaga because Jupiter

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

NYPost's astrology predicts https://nypost.com/2022/01/04/astrology-predicts-these-celebrities-will-have-an-amazing-2022/

2022 will shine upon Lady Gaga for many reasons — but especially because Jupiter, the planet of luck and miracles, will unite with her sun and expand her light, joy and creativity exponentially! New beginnings will uplift her in every way as she experiences visions of how she’d like to transform her life and the world. She will begin to plant the seeds of how she’d like to rule her kingdom like the queen that she is while looking ahead to the entire decade ahead. Lady Gaga’s spiritual core will also grow as she is blessed and held by a universe that loves her. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Mother of Puppies

I'm really wondering what movie she will do next :pray:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

flyaway
3 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

By that Jupiter and the sun reference, I'm assuming she will have a role on the second installment for Interstellar :pray:

Spoiler

According to twitter, she will star next to Anne Hathaway as her lesbian lover and commander of the spaceship

27monster27
9 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

I can’t wait to see what this year has in store for her :flutter:

IIRC we do have the Top Gun song coming.

he/him/his

danbekim
6 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

House of Gucci 2: Life in Jail 

Spoiler

:ladyhaha:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

BabylonChristmas

I can absolutely see this :D

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

tylerjs

I believe this, but in the context of her stepping further from the limelight (aside from maybe receiving awards and whatnot), and not pursuing any active, large projects. She won’t be pursuing solo music, and probably won’t be working on movies. That said, she’ll likely be flourishing in private which is great for her! Focusing on her personal life, her world, friends and family, etc. I can’t see 2022 coming of any new Gaga projects/content really, and if that makes her happy then so be it! :kiss:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Moonlight on Water
3 hours ago, flyaway said:

By that Jupiter and the sun reference, I'm assuming she will have a role on the second installment for Interstellar :pray:

Hide contents

According to twitter, she will star next to Anne Hathaway as her lesbian lover and commander of the spaceship

YES PLEASE.

she/her

Archived