💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Katy Perry - "I Go To Sleep" (Leak)

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

This song was supposed to be included on "Smile" however it didn't make the final cut. A snippet of this leaked in February 2021, and here we are, in December 2021, with the full thing ! And it really sounds amazing and like something that should have been featured on the album for sure.

huttont

It’s a really beautiful song. It’s simple and has meaning. With a few tweaks I think it could have definitely been a great addition to Smile

Sneaky Oliver

I would choose anything over cheesy tracks such as Resilient and Only Love tbh :triggered:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

berlinforme
54 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I would choose anything over cheesy tracks such as Resilient and Only Love tbh :triggered:

Where is this less cheesy than Only Love though? 

Patriziaa Reggiani

Why can't Gaga's new track leak? Anything post Born this way/ARTPOP! I'm waiting for the day FRANKENSTEIND' will see the light of the day.

I will not watch House of Gucci

HuffsAhoy

Oo yes, this would have been a nice addition to the album. I wouldn't hate if this was the closer instead of What Makes a Woman. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 2:44 PM, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

Why can't Gaga's new track leak? Anything post Born this way/ARTPOP! I'm waiting for the day FRANKENSTEIND' will see the light of the day.

or private audition

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

Archived