Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s your Gaga hill that you’ll die on?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

After Born This Way (song), I’ll Never Love Again comes to be second most relatable song gaga has ever created.  Gaga can create amazing ballad if she want and can make it bigger than Adele. Everytime I read the comment on the video below, I always feel warmth. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

The entire BTW/Express Yourself was an elaborate PR stunt for both women that managed to fool the world they hated each other. It was too convenient for both artists :billie:

maybe it was for madonna, as she was the only one that ended up benefiting from all the publicity, for gaga it was very hurtful and it damaged her image prominently, she was always refereed as a madonna copycat during the whole BTW era and her art genius kept being diminished and disregarded, and it has lasted even today, gaga never spoke negatively about madonna the way madonna did, it was always unidirectional, she has always said that she loves madonna and also acknowledges her legacy and influence in pop history, besides, this stuff goes against all the ethics of gaga, being pitted agaisnt other woman just for the sake of marketing and publicity, you can tell gaga never wanted at all the madonna mess, and if she did, then all the stuff that she preaches is a lie, i don't believe that.

Mad Architect of Light

gagzus
9 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

maybe it was for madonna, as she was the only one that ended up benefiting from all the publicity, for gaga it was very hurtful and it damaged her image prominently, she was always refereed as a madonna copycat during the whole BTW era and her art genius kept being diminished and disregarded, and it has lasted even today, gaga never spoke negatively about madonna the way madonna did, it was always unidirectional, she has always said that she loves madonna and also acknowledges her legacy and influence in pop history, besides, this stuff goes against all the ethics of gaga, being pitted agaisnt other woman just for the sake of marketing and publicity, you can tell gaga never wanted at all the madonna mess, and if she did, then all the stuff that she preaches is a lie, i don't believe that.

i think Gaga's team tried to play into it too without her knowledge, after all madonna spent almost an entire tour doing a segment comparing BTW and EY and half ass-ly did the choreography even. and I still think to this day that makes madonna look absolutely stupid if anything :rip: I mean... Gaga surely must've gotten royalties for every show when madonna did her song; maybe even 0.5% of the tour revenue even.

gagzus

On a superficial level the hill I will die on is; Gaga should have total creative freedom and leave her record label, i want her to make music that is edgy and dark and rough, i want music that's glitchy and unrefined from her.

On a real and dark level

Spoiler

Fusari is her r*pist and all the signs pointing to him are there. The time period it happened, his attitude toward her nowadays (claiming she wasn't as unique or creative as everyone thinks see; paparazzi's creative process), her refusal to name him (probably he has dirt on her anyway). 

Christopher Rolas

We didn't get a cyberpunk aesthetic for the 911 mv but instead that ugly Color of the Pomegranates thing. 

D9MVATiWkAErytN.jpg

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

enissa11
16 minutes ago, gagzus said:

i think Gaga's team tried to play into it too without her knowledge, after all madonna spent almost an entire tour doing a segment comparing BTW and EY and half ass-ly did the choreography even. and I still think to this day that makes madonna look absolutely stupid if anything :rip: I mean... Gaga surely must've gotten royalties for every show when madonna did her song; maybe even 0.5% of the tour revenue even.

yess, i agree, but not totally stupid tho, as gaga was the biggest thing in the world in that moment and everyone was talking about her, so she shading btw once again helped her a lot with publicity and shifted the conversation around not only gaga but her too.
If anything i think all the mess was just sad, i can only imagine how beautiful would've been if madonna supported gaga and gave her the praise she has given to other artists that don't deserve even a half than what gaga deserves.

Mad Architect of Light

gagzus
7 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

yess, i agree, but not totally stupid tho, as gaga was the biggest thing in the world in that moment and everyone was talking about her, so she shading btw once again helped her a lot with publicity and shifted the conversation around not only gaga but her too.
If anything i think all the mess was just sad, i can only imagine how beautiful would've been if madonna supported gaga and gave her the praise she has given to other artists that don't deserve even a half than what gaga deserves.

I think i meant stupid in the sense that madonna would've had to spend money and give up part of her tour gross AND rehearse Boomkack's choreography all for some publicity. If she was smart they would've joined together and made a song together or they should've done a BTW/EY medley at an award show.

But then again I think Gaga realised quickly who was realistic out of her music idols around then. After all i remember 2011/2012 very well and I remember it was the rise of the internet troll, the popularity of Twitter was peaking, everyone had a troll account, stan wars were BIG and being shady was the in thing back then.

1 hour ago, Siena said:

I agree :ally: Im 5'3 and when she was in front of me she was at least 2-3 inches shorter. Gurl is probably 5' max.

Yes exactly! Just by comparison Gaga looks a lot shorter and more petite than me lol.

HuffsAhoy

Listening to JOANNE on this warm December night with a nice vodka coke buzz and it really is one of her best albums!! I will fight to the death to get this album the respect it deserves :grr:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

HuffsAhoy
3 hours ago, Christopher Rolas said:

We didn't get a cyberpunk aesthetic for the 911 mv but instead that ugly Color of the Pomegranates thing. 

D9MVATiWkAErytN.jpg

A cyberpunk video for 911 would have been so predictable and boring :coffee:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived