Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

New Gaga Interviews (Dec 7)

Siena

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

Well that's true but no natural blonde has black roots like that.

I think if she went for a darker/warmer more honey blonde, the roots would blend in and look nice. But woth the perfect platinum blonde she always goes for it just looks too jarring and is clear she just hasn't bothered to get a touch up.

yeah you're right on that! I still prefer it this way, but overall I'm not the biggest fan of the platinum blonde. ( I liked it when she had the bleached eyebrows which is cool for a dramatic look)

but overall I prefer more natural hair colors such as dark blonde or what I prefer the most on her (personally) is her being a brunette! :tony:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

littlepotter

Everyone scrutinizing and analyzing her appearance in minute detail... :rip:

chaeri pls

spector

i'm glad she acknowledged that her creative perspective has always been rooted in the romantic ideal/trope of the suffering artist. it shows the gravitas of the mental health work she's been doing, a kind of self-reflection that bends back on everything she's curated over the years—including her/a self, lady gaga.

i feel that in the past, she wouldn't have had a problem admitting, even welcoming the assumption, that she's a perfectionist. now, at his point in stefani's life (and lady gaga's—artistic—lie), she semi-rejects it, reverses it, and, instead, voices the power of the work itself. how that, as opposed to the artist, engenders a self-sufficient world, is allowed to speak, and has the ability to interpellate others. in different ways, that's letting go—first, of yourself; then, of the process; and, finally, of the work.

the idealistic, young artist romanticizing and holding on to suffering is partially gone from her psyche and creative outlook. that's one of the reasons, i believe, why she's still with us—why lady gaga is still alive. strangely enough, the ultimate master of artistic transformation had to go through the ultimate psychological transformation to get to a safe(r) place. a kinder plane of artistic/creative existence. to save herself, she let herself—her dying-for-art persona, along with her romantic, suffering-based ideals—die. lady gaga, once again, plateaued. 

practically speaking, the self-reflexive knowledge, with which she's empowered now, directly translates into more projects of hers being released, including love for sale, that would have otherwise been shelved had it been up to a lady gaga in a pre-joanne, inflexible, controlling mindset. the lady gaga that's presented to the world is still just a lady gaga, one of many. the difference is that this artist is more seasoned, shed a few iterations of herself—was eaten by the fame monster, if you will—feels more confident in her skills, and, overall, a less insecure being.

lady gaga's direction, due to psychological breakdowns, insights, and continued therapeutic sessions, has been forever altered. she still looks in herself to simultaneously work (create) and work things out (heal)—but she also learned to look to others to direct her. not just in films—in life. and if you look at lady gaga that way, real emotional growth, working in her, steps forth in her work. :wub: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

Archived