Ororo Munroe
17 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

The pictures remind me heavily of Gaga's Paper Magazine shoot 

because it is done by the same artist! 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

TSUNAMI
3 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

But it takes away the authenticity of both. 

It looks amazing, nevertheless.

BleepBloop

I would give KICK ii a higher score, but other than that, a Pitchfork "7" is an "8" for everyone else lol, so well reviewed imo.

alsemanche

I would definitely give them all higher scores and give the last two the highest ones. But good scores nevertheless.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
10 minutes ago, hereforstemslol said:

these visuals are reminding me of gaga's paper magazine shoot

1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

AdmistTheLight
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

I think it's kinda unfair to say that to visual artists. 

Musicians e.g: Gaga pop stuffs, Billie, Arca always have their distinct sound, and people applause them for that. The same goes with directors, producers, painters. So it's kinda hurtful to say the artist works as less authentic because it has their same style.

Liberaté mi amor

TSUNAMI
15 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

I think it's kinda unfair to say that to visual artists. 

Musicians e.g: Gaga pop stuffs, Billie, Arca always have their distinct sound, and people applause them for that. The same goes with directors, producers, painters. So it's kinda hurtful to say the artist works as less authentic because it has their same style.

That is the problem with visuals, they get washed away pretty fast. Same as Gaga visuals when she first came onto the scene. 

Also, I didn't want to say that artist which made this is less authentic but the artists that are put into the visual like that. The fact that we already seen Gaga do the similar visuals and shoot takes away the "wow factor" from Arca's photoshoot. At least it does for me. 

But overall I love this aesthetic. Artist that creates this POV is amazingly talented and I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us. 

Silvestro Devacelli
38 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

That is the problem with visuals, they get washed away pretty fast. Same as Gaga visuals when she first came onto the scene. 

Also, I didn't want to say that artist which made this is less authentic but the artists that are put into the visual like that. The fact that we already seen Gaga do the similar visuals and shoot takes away the "wow factor" from Arca's photoshoot. At least it does for me. 

But overall I love this aesthetic. Artist that creates this POV is amazingly talented and I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us. 

arca’s been working with frederik heyman long before gaga’s photoshoot wdym :partysick:

BleepBloop
51 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Arca did it first, not the other way around

TSUNAMI
14 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

arca’s been working with frederik heyman long before gaga’s photoshoot wdym :partysick:

2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Arca did it first, not the other way around

I didn't know that. 

But still, if I didn't see Gaga's one I would go completely fangirl over this photoshoot. 

And stop coming for me like I shaded the artist. 

Chlorine Sevigny

Any reason it’s not kick ii iii iv v? :triggered:

Nevermind I see they have a penchant for nonsense titles. :wacko:

5 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

Eh I mean whatcha gonna do if it’s the artist’s distinctive style? Lol

Archived