Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

Lil Nas X’s skirt falls off during his set at Audacy’s Beach Festival


Teletubby

Featured Posts

PartySick

At least he laughed it off :diane:

Random MJ fact (since he's a fan and referenced the song before), one of the reasons Michael didn't perform Remember the Time at the Dangerous Tour was because wardrobe couldn't create a skirt that stayed on his dancers reliably during the choreography :vegas:

Nas is having the same issue :vegas:

Tired of injustice! Tired of the schemes! Lies are disgusted! So what does it mean!
  • Like 2
  • Shook 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
enissa11
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

At least he laughed it off :diane:

Random MJ fact (since he's a fan and referenced the song before), one of the reasons Michael didn't perform Remember the Time at the Dangerous Tour was because wardrobe couldn't create a skirt that stayed on his dancers reliably during the choreography :vegas:

Nas is having the same issue :vegas:

but his dancers are just fine shaking their asses with skirts in the backgroud, i don't know, i think this is silly, it's not like he we haven't seen him in his underwear at the vmas, why so much modesty over a fall off skirt or ripped pants?? i don't understand...

Edited by enissa11
Mad Architect of Light
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

but his dancers are just fine shaking their asses with skirts in the backgroud, i don't know, i think this is silly, it's not like he we haven't seen him in his underwear at the vmas, why so much modesty over a fall off skirt or ripped pants?? i don't understand understand...

I mean it could be underwear showing  a lot, who knows lol plus I think it might have just been a bit instinctual 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
39 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

He need to start wearing clothes that fit him right not tight. 

I don't approve of this message :neyde:

His clothes need to be tighter :fan:

Tired of injustice! Tired of the schemes! Lies are disgusted! So what does it mean!
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK
40 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

He need to start wearing clothes that fit him right not tight. 

I'm sure it's intentional. First wardrobe malfunction with the pants, okay but it still looked like a stunt. But a second time now it's just too obvious :rip:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...