MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

Italian man tries to dodge Covid vaccine wearing fake arm

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

An Italian man, in his 50s, is facing charges of fraud after turning up for his Covid-19 vaccine wearing a fake arm.

So determined was he to dodge the jab but still obtain a health pass, the anti-vaxxer may have paid hundreds of euros for the silicone prosthetic.

The bizarre episode at a vaccine hub in Biella, Italy, came a week after Italy announced measures barring unvaccinated people from a host of social, cultural and sporting activities.

Initially, the health worker did not notice anything odd, as the silicone looked similar to skin but she could not see the man’s veins: “At first I thought I made a mistake, that it was a patient with an artificial arm.”

After being discovered, the man tried to persuade the nurse to turn a blind eye but instead she reported him to the police for fraud.

The man was reportedly a health worker who had been suspended from his job because he had not been vaccinated. The jab is mandatory for all health workers in Italy.
source source

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • LMAO 23
HuffsAhoy

The subterfuge these people are going through to avoid a simple shot is astounding :lmao:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
  • Like 6
tylertremallose
40 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Also kinda scary that even health workers don't want to get the vaccine right?

my doctor doesnt get flu shots cuz he doesnt believe in them. so scary i know. 

• Thanks 1
Midnightrush891
44 minutes ago, Lucas said:

So many of the nurses and medical assistants at my job were let go because they didn’t want the vaccine. I find it so strange 

• Shook 1
Mister G

The lengths people are going through in terms of paying all this money to dodge vaccinations. I have a friend who has a relative that was willing to pay up to $19,000 for a fake vaccination card. This silicone fake arm is ingenious, but beyond stupid and highlights how irresponsible people can be. And in Italy like omg they were hit so hard especially in the beginning of this nightmare.

HuffsAhoy
16 minutes ago, Midnightrush891 said:

So many of the nurses and medical assistants at my job were let go because they didn’t want the vaccine. I find it so strange 

It's the same in my field (education). You wouldn't believe how many bigots are in the classroom. It's terrifying. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
elijahfan
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Stupidity spares no profession.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Stupidity spares no profession.

16 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

It's the same in my field (education). You wouldn't believe how many bigots are in the classroom. It's terrifying. 

Heh but aren't people allowed to be scared about it? It was developped really fast we might not know everything about it.

+ I remember when I got my first short, the nurse asked me if I ever developped a serious disease after getting a vaccine, if I ever developped allergies after a getting a vaccine, or if I ever had an allergic reaction to a vaccine. So there are definitely some risks with that...

• Like 2
Queen Bitch
28 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I have a friend who has a relative that was willing to pay up to $19,000 for a fake vaccination card. 

I'll never understand why people would pay money, let alone that much, for a fake vaccination card. Maybe it's different depending on which country where you live, but where I live I could easily get a fake vaccination card for free (if I wanted to - I DON'T). But still, there are lots of people here willing to pay money for fake vaccination card, while they could get convincing fake ones for free. It's truly is stupid. But obviously people shouldn't use fake vaccination cards under any circumstances.

Edited by Queen Bitch
  • Like 1