Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Brooklyn Nights is one of Gaga’s best songs

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Despite being unreleased, this remains in my opinion one of her best songs. From the production, to the lyrics and the emotion behind the song, it’s perfect.

Grigio Guy

I remember uncontrollably crying when I first heard this song. You could really feel the emotion in the song. To hear it for the first time was truly a one in a lifetime experience!

Religion is a product to sell.

jacs vs looser

It's a really beautiful song, I'm glad we got to listen to it in a finished fashion. 

I also think it deserved a spot in the album, a lot more so than some other tracks that did make the cut, but I'm gonna leave that at that :yennefer:

HuffsAhoy

I'll never forget rushing home to download the leak. I agree, it's one of her best. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

EGOT2027

i remember to listen to this a couple times a year and always have the same thought. in a way, it feels genuine in a way that gaga doesn’t usually do? maybe genuine isn’t the right word bc joanne was obviously very personal but the way the lyrics are written almost reminds me of a taylor swift song…and in a good way. it’s like the whole story is right there…it’s like watching an entire movie in your head. i would die for her to release this in HQ one day, even as just a one-off single. i swear it would be a hit too

I still cant understand how that song ended up scrapped and Jeweels and Drugs made the cut. Also, it could have served as a standalone single, like The Cure. 

ChicaSkas
20 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I'll never forget rushing home to download the leak. I agree, it's one of her best. 

I remember all the insanity surrounding it 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Fuck You Pop Music

Her magnum opus, to say the least!

57 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

i would die for her to release this in HQ one day

We have it in losslees/CD quality, I'm not 100% sure it's a fully mastered version tho

When I listened to it just now, I visualized  yellow cartoon characters like from the emoji movie. :blink::ohno::blink::sweat:

I want to break the keyboard that is being pounded on in the first verse. :laughga: And the instrumental track should be softer in the whole song. A few issues with breathing/phrasing. I think that now, that she would turn this song into a slower dramatic event instead of rather light quick pop. Either way, the lyrics tell an interesting story. 

AJRocketMan
3 hours ago, iWontBeTonight said:

i remember to listen to this a couple times a year and always have the same thought. in a way, it feels genuine in a way that gaga doesn’t usually do? maybe genuine isn’t the right word bc joanne was obviously very personal but the way the lyrics are written almost reminds me of a taylor swift song…and in a good way. it’s like the whole story is right there…it’s like watching an entire movie in your head. i would die for her to release this in HQ one day, even as just a one-off single. i swear it would be a hit too

I think you might mean romantic? It’s very romantic, which is definitely not something Gaga does. I don’t mean romantic as in love, but rather as in idealistic. It has an imaginary and emotional appeal of what is adventurous and idealistic, in this case whatever experience she’s documenting in the song.

Archived