Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was your fav HoG scene?

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

-SPOILER ALERT- 

What was your fav HoG scene?

Mine I would have to say that I enjoyed the scene when they go to New York and Here comes the rain again starts playing. Idk, it was sublime. 

Also the final scene at the court. She looked exactly like the Reggiani that day, and the Tracy Chapman song was just great. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many but the Tom Ford fashion show scene and the way it showed Patrizzia lurking in the dark. It was the creepiest Gaga moment in her career 

The last scene was great too. She was Patrizzia, literally. 

Of course the scene with spoon and Gags' expressions. I truly hope for an oscar for her

IG: @bartoszprazuch

the sex scene was amazing (leading up to it and the wedding after, the whole segment), Gaga arriving at the ski resort and being humiliated by Maurizio as well as Gaga reading Paola, and the final scene in court. 

RAMROD

:triggered: Two different scenes where she went postal at Maurizio and the lawyer.  She turns into a monster. THE ACTING BAYBEEEEE! :applause:

Scenes when she calls Salma's character on TV and being lowkey seductive. That was hot. :flower:

Scenes when Maurizo moved to Patrizia house after getting kicked out by his dad and Patrizia was like, "mommy.. mommy"  to her mom wanting her to tell her dad to let Maurizio stay. That was subtle and very cute.  :sis:

The scenes where she went **incognito** when meeting the hired assassins. Her body language about her not wanting to be known is good and kinda funny. Her and Salma looks like two piece of naughty kids :billie:

The Christmas gift exchange scenes. That was heartbreaking and the exact point she probably knew she lost him. :diane:

The scenes where went to Maurizio and Paola's estate after Maurizio **ded**, that fake tears she showed to Paola then quickly change expression to disgust behind her back is so *chef's kiss**

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HuffsAhoy

-The look of a pure evil in Patrizia's eyes after Aldo told her this was a man's business. 

-Her scene with Pablo where she is giving him praises and says the iconic Father, Son line 

-When she tells Paloa to keep her hands away from her hubby

-  The scene with the lawyer, ugh, so good. 

-Final scene in the courtroom 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

SharkmanthaC

All of the ones mentioned above because really Gaga's acting is amazing in the entire movie.

The scene where she takes the picture album to his apartment and is crying. She does a great job of making you feel bad for someone who is a murderer. 

she/her/hers

-sex scene into the wedding, that cut gave me LIFE

-Patrizia looking at Paolo's designs and scheming with him

- when Patrizia was talking to Domenico about what he was doing for the company and he was like "what, is this a job interview" and she was like "...maybe!", I loved her there

-trying to intimidate Paola at the ski lodge

- when she gets the divorce papers and goes nuts, WOW amazing

-bringing the photo album to Maurizio, so sad, I teared up :diane:

The scenes that you guys mentioned are obvious, the great ones.

But i just wanted to mention some  subtle things, i don't know why they are craved in my mind, it's her eyes, like trying to absorb what's going on, like when she goes to meet Maurizio's father, like when Aldo is discussing with Paolo and she is just looking, or when she goes to Aldo's first birthday, i liked that inicial fase where she is just absorbing his world, absorbing the dynamics, the people around her.

1 minute ago, LaLa said:

-sex scene into the wedding, that cut gave me LIFE

The best cut... hilarious... that one was simply to good!

AnglerfishbraBENUS
44 minutes ago, Xardas said:

Many but the Tom Ford fashion show scene and the way it showed Patrizzia lurking in the dark. It was the creepiest Gaga moment in her career 

The last scene was great too. She was Patrizzia, literally. 

Of course the scene with spoon and Gags' expressions. I truly hope for an oscar for her

wait i forgot about that psychotic scene lol reminded me of one of the promotional ARTPOP films. 

something about her in that final court room scene was eery too

ChicaSkas
12 minutes ago, Magui said:

The best cut... hilarious... that one was simply to good!

I laughed during it partially to relieve how nervous it made me feel :deadbanana: and like i said in another thread I can't hear L'aibiamo now without remembering it 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived