Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Enigma
2 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

To me they didn't necessarily all do bad, they just weren't funny. Camden had some characterization going on, Daya too, Bosco brought props, but everyone forgot to make actual jokes. I've seen worst performances in other Snatch Games, like, truly horrendous in every way (like Naomi's New York, Cucu's Sofia Vergara, Kylie Sonique's Gaga, Kenya's Beyonce, etc) and some of this ones are not as bad as those ones.

Things I'm tired of: Bosco wearing a thong, belt and bralette/bra/top every single week either for a mini challenge or runway and getting praised for it.

Daya talking pure **** of Jasmine and then say "I love you, you're my sister". Daya has been destroying Jasmine on those confessionals every single week, what's wrong with her? I don't like Jasmine either, but 80% of Daya's confessionals this episode were about Jasmine in a very negative way.

This was such a weird Snatch Game cause they all had the right base. The character choices were all great, they all had the look down, the impersonations were spot on… it just felt flat when it came to answers.

I swear when it started I was thinking this would be the best snatch game ever :bradley: No one seemed to be headed towards a flop… even their introduction answers were all at least ok.

I agree about Bosco. I swear she was giving me literally nothing for a good 4-5 episodes (including the first one she won). She started at least being good in the challenges after that and grew on me, but her actual drag is so boring. I hate how she’s getting praised both by the judges and the fans so heavily when she… wears the most basic **** ever all the time? We’ve had our fair share of skinny queens that get praised for stuff that wouldn’t work for big girls, but this is the epitome of it. There isn’t even an exciting CONCEPT behind her looks. It’s literally basic club wear. I hate that the show gaslights us into thinking her drag is anything special :awkney:

I don’t get why Daya is mad at Jasmine specifically either :toofunny: I think she’s projecting. She was eliminated already and she’s been trying to pick on the girl she thinks is the weakest to convince herself that girl isn’t her. 

Anyways, I’m glad she’s doing that lol. I love Daya so much. She’s going ****ing insane. Finally an actual TV villain on drag race. We haven’t had that in years. She makes this season worth watching honestly

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix Rises

I think next episode is gonna be good :ladyhaha: The golden bar winner is allegedly 

Spoiler

Bosco and its a double sashay 

But this snatch game was not it mawma. :what: Maybe prepare and volly with ru.

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!

BlingNotTheMusic
6 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

Things I'm tired of: Bosco wearing a thong, belt and bralette/bra/top every single week either for a mini challenge or runway and getting praised for it.

SAAAAAAME. The standards the judges have are so inconsistent. From Jorgeous' swimsuit with a piece of fabric over it not getting READ TO FILTH on a season 14 runway...

To Bosco serving more lingerie... like girl...EL-E-VATE! WTF?!

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, Frank Potion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

OH. MY. GOD. 

Not only did we have to suffer through the WORST snatch game ever NO ONE WENT HOME AGAIN. :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

Istg this is psychological warfare at this point. This show is trying to break me.

This goes to show that the cast is really not as strong as the overproducing would have you think. And I really pray they cast more diversely next season because this cast of only young queens is leaving a lot to be desired. 

NO ONE HAS GONE HOME FOR 3 WEEKS IN A ROW

giphy.gif

All of this! I thought S13 was super long just because they felt bad about COVID and wanted to keep them around longer or something. VH1 must really be pushing for longer seasons or something but as a longtime viewer, it's really annoying. I think it's great to innovate the show and change things, but this is a competition...like, what in the millennial?

Also, I think the greenness/newness of these queens has finally caught up to them. What I mean by that is this is the first season in a while where the entire cast was very young and it just feels different. There's something special and an IT factor that comes with queens who have been around longer like the Alyssa Edwards' and Kennedy Davenports and Bianca Del Rios. To succeed in Snatch Game, you have to have humor and wit that sometimes only comes with age and experience. I think what we witnessed is the "missing link" for most of the queens and although one of them did "good" this week, compared to other Snatch Game winners, it was very OK.

Spoiler

3 weeks with no eliminations AND we still have the golden ticket??? :samanthac: Hopefully next week is a double elimination, no golden ticket like...we need to get this train moving...

Hyperobject
10 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

To Bosco serving more lingerie... like girl...EL-E-VATE! WTF?!

I think she just didn’t put a lot of money into her stuff, she said she used to work as barista before going on the show, so I guess she’s kinda broke lol. 

but I’m also lowkey living for her runways, they are not the best, but well she promised to serve us sl*t and she does! :vegas:

I think we were kinda spoiled by queens who have money and connections (like last season with Gottmik, Rose, Symone, Kandy). not every girl is ready so spend coins on these runways which is okay, I guess! plus, we still have Willow who serves on the runway every week! 

sorry for this essay lol I just really like Bosco I fear. :ladyhaha:

Flippy

I’m totally rooting for my San Fran queen, Lady Camden :giveup:

I did like everything she wore, but the Shakespeare… oh sweetie… 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

BlingNotTheMusic
12 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I think she just didn’t put a lot of money into her stuff, she said she used to work as barista before going on the show, so I guess she’s kinda broke lol. 

but I’m also lowkey living for her runways, they are not the best, but well she promised to serve us sl*t and she does! :vegas:

I think we were kinda spoiled by queens who have money and connections (like last season with Gottmik, Rose, Symone, Kandy). not every girl is ready so spend coins on these runways which is okay, I guess! plus, we still have Willow who serves on the runway every week! 

sorry for this essay lol I just really like Bosco I fear. :ladyhaha:

I mean, I get not having money but so many queens didn't have money and the sewed amazing outfits. Take Alexis Mateo for example. Idk I really like Bosco I'm just saying this is not like season 3 Carmen Carrera lingerie on the runway every week. Even Alyssa Hunter blew me away with her outfits and she was eliminated so early. Also, for the reveal come down the runaway and let us wonder what's under. Don't just rip it off when you walk out lol. 

Chlorine
16 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

All of this! I thought S13 was super long just because they felt bad about COVID and wanted to keep them around longer or something. VH1 must really be pushing for longer seasons or something but as a longtime viewer, it's really annoying. I think it's great to innovate the show and change things, but this is a competition...like, what in the millennial?

Also, I think the greenness/newness of these queens has finally caught up to them. What I mean by that is this is the first season in a while where the entire cast was very young and it just feels different. There's something special and an IT factor that comes with queens who have been around longer like the Alyssa Edwards' and Kennedy Davenports and Bianca Del Rios. To succeed in Snatch Game, you have to have humor and wit that sometimes only comes with age and experience. I think what we witnessed is the "missing link" for most of the queens and although one of them did "good" this week, compared to other Snatch Game winners, it was very OK.

Hide contents

3 weeks with no eliminations AND we still have the golden ticket??? :samanthac: Hopefully next week is a double elimination, no golden ticket like...we need to get this train moving...

I agree with you. Sometimes I feel like I'm watching Drag Race Jr. :giveup:

Spoiler

And I have a feeling that there will be a double elimination next week and 1 gets saved by the golden ticket. :samanthac: This is not a spoiler or rumor I've heard just my feeling. 

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Frank Potion said:

I agree with you. Sometimes I feel like I'm watching Drag Race Jr. :giveup:

Hide contents

And I have a feeling that there will be a double elimination next week and 1 gets saved by the golden ticket. :samanthac: This is not a spoiler or rumor I've heard just my feeling. 

It would be such a gag if next season they did all queens 30+ :iamfair: Gen Z would riot!

Season 5 Drag GIF by LogoTV

Juanlittlem

How was Willow Pill runway Holy Couture? Am I missing something? :what:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Chlorine
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

It would be such a gag if next season they did all queens 30+ :iamfair: Gen Z would riot!

Season 5 Drag GIF by LogoTV

I just want a well balanced season. Is that a crime? 

giphy.gif

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

How was Willow Pill runway Holy Couture? Am I missing something? :what:

Something about worshipping mushrooms :sharon:

Hyperobject
34 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I mean, I get not having money but so many queens didn't have money and the sewed amazing outfits. Take Alexis Mateo for example. Idk I really like Bosco I'm just saying this is not like season 3 Carmen Carrera lingerie on the runway every week. Even Alyssa Hunter blew me away with her outfits and she was eliminated so early. Also, for the reveal come down the runaway and let us wonder what's under. Don't just rip it off when you walk out lol. 

true, true, I can’t argue with that, I’m just blindly stanning Bosco. :bradley: 

BlingNotTheMusic
Spoiler

Deja's reactions keep SENDING ME :sharon::sharon::sharon:

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived