💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

For those who can't watch HoG

Moonlight on Water

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water

what do we do? riot?

my theatre might not be screening it, and i'll only find out today :bear: and i'm in distress mode. apparently we'll be waiting 45 days to 6 months to actually watch it on streaming services. can we force them to show it :bradley:

she/her

same here in Korea we still don't have a release date yet  :fthis:  streets are saying it's coming out next January and it's too late like not even this year???

If it's a smaller local theatre you can influence them to add screenings if there's enough people asking for it. Gather your friends and start sending DMs, I guess. :sweat:

HermioneT

Well, my theatre announced a screening in December, but as it's going we will be in lockdown by then. And the last time the "December" lockdown lasted until May, so I sadly refrained from buying tickets :selena:

She / hers

Moonlight on Water

at least I'm not alone in this :bradley: we all deserve to watch this movie. I hope it comes out digitally soon

1 hour ago, Wixson said:

If it's a smaller local theatre you can influence them to add screenings if there's enough people asking for it. Gather your friends and start sending DMs, I guess. :sweat:

it's a bit of a big theatre i suppose and they said they won't know until today, but I've a feeling it won't be showing

she/her

streamstarcrossed

The movies probably gonna end up on Soap2day.to a few days after it comes out tbh. They upload everything

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, streamstarcrossed said:

The movies probably gonna end up on .to a few days after it comes out tbh. They upload everything

It already leaked, fan cam, I heard. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, HermioneT said:

Well, my theatre announced a screening in December, but as it's going we will be in lockdown by then. And the last time the "December" lockdown lasted until May, so I sadly refrained from buying tickets :selena:

are you from Germany, too? :ladyhaha::cryga:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

streamstarcrossed
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Omg it’s real. It only took like 3 minutes to find it :saladga:

HermioneT
41 minutes ago, vpez said:

are you from Germany, too? :ladyhaha::cryga:

Yeah:fatcat: no HOG for us 2021, I fear.

Still have a little bit of hope to watch it during Christmas break.

She / hers

NichuuB
6 hours ago, Meraki said:

what do we do? riot?

my theatre might not be screening it, and i'll only find out today :bear: and i'm in distress mode. apparently we'll be waiting 45 days to 6 months to actually watch it on streaming services. can we force them to show it :bradley:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Piracy:fan:

Property of @Whale

23 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

Yeah:fatcat: no HOG for us 2021, I fear.

Still have a little bit of hope to watch it during Christmas break.

Yeah HOG in german cinemas summer 2023 or something like that :huntyga:
Even though I'd rather have them shut down everything now, so that the situation might be better around christmas so that I'll at least be able to visit my mother.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

oh my Gaga oh no

she/her

Archived