Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and Chris Stapleton Collab

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

Given how it is now a trend for the pop girls to collab with Chris Stapleton (Kelly Clarkson, Taylor, and now Adele) would you be here for a collab with him and Gaga? I think they could make some magic together on a new song, or even an older song like ‘Million Reasons’. He is literally being passed around like a pack of cigarettes in a prison by the pop girlies and Gaga should get turn with the pack! 

Probably on Grindr

• GagaisHotAF changed the title to Gaga and Chris Stapleton Collab
NFRatwell

I would be here for it but I don’t think there will be one. Also I’d love for her to go back to country again, she showed a lot of potential especially in ASIB. 

JazzGa
3 minutes ago, GagaisHotAF said:

He is literally being passed around like a pack of cigarettes in a prison by the pop girlies and Gaga should get turn with the pack! 

:air: Omg your phrasing is too hilarious gurl. This would be sexist if you said it about a woman but when you say it about Chris I just wanna say "good for him"  :laughga:

On topic, I say yes to this. She's already done his exact genre of outlaw country rootsy duet with Lukas Nelson, Jason Isbell, ofc Bradley Cooper and everyone else involved with ASIB, so she doesn't really need to revisit it, but Chris has an amazing soulful jazzy voice and I want them to do a standard together :legend::legend: Or cover a soul song. Or maybe they should do an "I'd Rather Go Blind"/"Tennessee Whiskey" mashup

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

GagaisHotAF
Just now, JazzGa said:

:air: Omg your phrasing is too hilarious gurl. This would be sexist if you said it about a woman but when you say it about Chris I just wanna say "good for him"  :laughga:

On topic, I say yes to this. She's already done his exact genre of outlaw country rootsy duet with Lukas Nelson, Jason Isbell, ofc Bradley Cooper and everyone else involved with ASIB, so she doesn't really need to revisit it, but Chris has an amazing soulful jazzy voice and I want them to do a standard together :legend::legend: Or cover a soul song. Or maybe they should do an "I'd Rather Go Blind"/"Tennessee Whiskey" mashup

Or I’d even be here for a live duet of ASIB song. 

Probably on Grindr

YourWhiskyMouth

Sturgill Simpson or Tyler Childers please :bradley: by far the most talented country singers today imo. Anti-Nashville classic western/outlaw country à la Sinners Prayer. Jason Isbell is also great and wrote for Bradley on ASIB.

GG0214_Music_01.jpg

3838.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

lavender blonde

Now? No. But I always wondered why she didn't do it during Joanne era. I even once had a dream of her performing Say Something with Chris and Justin Timberlake on Grammy's  :billie: In my head it sounded soooo good.

salty like sodium
2 hours ago, GagaisHotAF said:

Given how it is now a trend for the pop girls to collab with Chris Stapleton (Kelly Clarkson, Taylor, and now Adele) would you be here for a collab with him and Gaga? I think they could make some magic together on a new song, or even an older song like ‘Million Reasons’. He is literally being passed around like a pack of cigarettes in a prison by the pop girlies and Gaga should get turn with the pack! 

I mean ... Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, and Adele are all a very specific type of Pop Star. It's not the same as say Ava Max, Charli XCX or Katy Perry. Gaga is kind of halfway between those two sides though haha but I think it was more likely during ASIB or Joanne era. But of course a second Joanne era is still in the cards for her so ... Who knows.

tylerjs

Here for it! I like him, he’s got an interesting and warm sound :sara:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

I actually really adore Tennessee Whiskey, and thought it really fit into the whole sonic aesthetic of what Gaga was gunning for between Joanne and ASIB.

Beyond the trends, I'd love to hear something from them. Gaga working with country/classic rock artists always turns out a surprisingly wonderful piece of art.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived