💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Real Housewives of Dubai coming in 2022

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

daily-dish-rhodubai-announcement.jpeg?it

Bravo announced a series greenlight for The Real Housewives of Dubai on Monday, November 1. Though the series format has been sold around the world, this will be the network's first original international iteration.

Premiering in 2022, The Real Housewives of Dubai will have everything we know and love about The Real Housewives as it follows a group of women and their fabulous lifestyles while they navigate their relationships and careers in the United Arab Emirates. But with "The City of Gold" as their backdrop with its desert paradise and stunning modern architecture, The Real Housewives of Dubai is sure to serve up its own unique opulence, drama, and surprising twists.

“Everything’s bigger in Dubai, and I couldn’t be more excited to launch Bravo’s first international Housewives series in a city I’ve been fascinated by for years, with an outstanding group of friends as our guides,” executive producer Andy Cohen said in a statement in a press release.

Source

That's exciting for RH fans + interesting choice, wonder how censored it'll be

RAMROD

IMHO it will only be showing their big houses and sports cars. Not sure about the public quarrel and the liquor drinking during dinner or luncheon that RH usually have in their shows tho.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MaybeKermit
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

IMHO it will only be showing their big houses and sports cars. Not sure about the public quarrel and the liquor drinking during dinner or luncheon that RH usually have in their shows tho.

5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

lol don't think so, RHOA isn't know hafor its drinking etc, that's RHONY. I believe there are many different ways to give us drama

@OP: will Andy host the reunions etc? Because that's what's keeping me back from watching the RH of JOhannesburg etc 

Hola Soraya

I just hope none of them get arrested for breaking the various “morality” laws there. Foreigners have been arrested for seemingly minor things. :gum: Do we know if they’re expats or local Emirati women? 

ÂżTĂş me estĂĄs hablando en inglĂŠs?

Archived