Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

collabs that don't work

Dojo

Featured Posts

inspired by the iconiqué post on popheads let's share the collabs that in your opinion didn't work. 

i'll go first...

I'm sorry Cardi i will let you finish but your rap verse in the middle of such ethereal vibey rnb song sounded disgrounted and forced.

Normani, if you are reading this, Doja, Shygirl or many others were a better suited option for such exquisite song but ofc you were chasing a quick hit with Cardi and i said what i said.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jasoneg1990 said:

Whoopi Goldberg Comedy GIF😂

Edit. this about collabs that didn't work and in all fairness, ROM worked.

Madonna ft Britney - Me Against The Music

Yes, I said it and yes, I put Madonna first, because like it or not,  the song feels more like a Madonna song than a Britney song, it's Madonna who leads it, also the mixing is bad and makes the fact that Madonna didn't sing in the studio together with Britney, very obvious, she sounds far and disconnected from her. solo version>>>>final version.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

and also Gaga ft Myself in the shower - all her discography

u don't want to listen to it:air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, River said:

Madonna ft Britney - Me Against The Music

Yes, I said it and yes, I put Madonna first, because like it or not,  the song feels more like a Madonna song than a Britney song, it's Madonna who leads it, also the mixing is bad and makes the fact that Madonna didn't sing in the studio together with Britney, very obvious, she sounds far and disconnected from her. solo version>>>>final version.

“It’s Madonna who leads it” even tho britney sings like 80% of the song.

Chlorine Sevigny

This should have been amazing, but Britney's extremely nasal vocals did not work. 

Just now, Frank Potion said:

This should have been amazing, but Britney's extremely nasal vocals did not work. 

the way Britney is becoming the queen of the collabs that didn't work here :billie:

Archived