Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

(Poll) The saddest GoT death for you?

Prostitute Barbie

Which GOT death was the saddest for you?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one or comment for other

• Ned Stark
    • Robb Stark
    • Catelyn Stark
    • Hodor
    • Margaery Tyrell
    • Olenna Tyrell
    • Sandor Clegane (The Hound)
    • Cersei Lannister
    • Jaime Lannister
    • Daenerys Targaryen

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Cersei Lannister said:

I really don’t think her people were ever the most important thing for her. 

:dom:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prostitute Barbie
6 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

The death of the show tbh :bradley:

That death was the ultimate final twist :party:

RahrahWitch

Dany could have had a really sad hero to villain story but the last two seasons got rushed hard and messed her character up so much that by the time she died it didn't even feel like the same character. :selena:

TheDemonIClingTo

Daenerys. Just when I was starting to like her... I hated S7 and 8 but I rather liked evil Dany, the books foreshadowed it. But even being evil she did a great thing which was finally putting down the unbeatable House Lannister (and avenging all its victims), and that deserves recognition.

By the way, where is Oberyn? It's the only death that left me shook for real, and I had read the books

Glamourpuss

It's a tie between Hodor and Catelyn for me but I voted for Catelyn because I remember how hopeless and defeated she was and how horrible it felt seeing her son die before she was killed. :bradley:

Glamourpuss

All the horses that were killed as well. In the first episode I think one casually has it's head chopped off in an instant with a sword and I almost gave up on the show right there and then. I'm kind of glad those last battle scenes were too dark to see anything most of the time because I couldn't handle it when a horse was killed in the battles. :(

elijahfan

I literally didn’t remember Daenerys died :oops:

I still think S3E9 was the best overall shocker. The buzz it created was literally what made me want to start the show.

RAMROD

Hodor and Dany.

Sad, but also stupid. I hate it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Killa

Omg how dont i remember most of these deaths

maybe too many loooool

Anyways Hodor, i really dont remember, guess he protected him but god i just dont remember. 

then there's people like Catelyn that should tecnhically survive. 

I think Oberyn Martell was very dramatic. Not saddest maybe, but Ned Stark is my favourite death. Iconic, memorable and lived through the whole story

OTHER: Shireen Baratheon!!! 

Her screams still keep me up at night :messga:

she acted her socks off in this scene and did an incredible job 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Tinnitus15

Daenerys…Dumb and dumber you ain’t seeing heaven for turning her into a villain and ruining her character arc like that…Cersei and Jamie’s death hit me too…

TheDemonIClingTo
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Daenerys…Dumb and dumber you ain’t seeing heaven for turning her into a villain and ruining her character arc like that…Cersei and Jamie’s death hit me too…

Yeah in the show they made her a messianic lady justice (hehe) for 7 seasons straight then suddenly turned her into a mad queen in the blink of an eye... the books actually describe her slow descent into madness in a very subtle way (and they haven't even reached that ending point at all). Dumbass and Dumbarse have proven that once Martin left the show, they can't write sh*t

Archived