Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

(Poll) The saddest GoT death for you?

Prostitute Barbie

Which GOT death was the saddest for you?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one or comment for other

• Ned Stark
    • Robb Stark
    • Catelyn Stark
    • Hodor
    • Margaery Tyrell
    • Olenna Tyrell
    • Sandor Clegane (The Hound)
    • Cersei Lannister
    • Jaime Lannister
    • Daenerys Targaryen

Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie

(SPOILER ALERT) 

Which death hit you the hardest? Comment for anything not on the list 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danys made me sad and angry as f**k at the same time.
I'm wearing my Targaryen shirt today lmao

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

It would have been Dany, but considering how they messed up the writing in the last 2 seasons, I would have to go with Margaery. Poor thing just wanted to save her gay brother and then get out of there. :bradley:

Head Empty

Daenerys made me sad because it was so poorly executed daenerys-targaryen-meme-1556127294.png?crop=0.556xw:1.00xh;0.354xw,0&resize=480:*

Hodor made me sad because... it was genuinely sad :bradley:. But pretty much all the Starks are close contenders as well.

NightStar

Sir Barristan Selmy. With him in the decision room, the entire Daenerys campaign could've turned differently and he was the one who could balance Tyrion out because he was way too straightforward for Tyrion's schemes (at least in the series). 

Gabi001

I thought Dany's death would move me as she was my favourite character, but the last season was so bad I didn't feel any emotion. 

I'm not having fun tonight.

Ororo Munroe

Dany and Margaery, because both of them were wasted by writers. Best characters in a series and such a lame deaths. Both deserved proper endings.

But saddest to me was Lady Olenna, because she was my favorite. Such a great and smart woman! 

Sorcerer

Catelyn Stark. The entire scene was just spine-chilling.

Hodor is my second. Margaery also deserved a lot better as a character.

Daenerys's death was not sad. It was frustrating and annoying (because of how rushed the season was).

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

I thought Dany's death would move me as she was my favourite character, but the last season was so bad I didn't feel any emotion. 

Right? I was like oh ok. Yeah sure she dies

chaeri pls

littlepotter

The red wedding is the first thing that comes to mind (creepily I was just thinking about it this morning), but it wasn't sad as much as it was horrifying. Hodor had by far the saddest death to me, that scene makes me cry so much. Same as the little girl burnt at the stake

chaeri pls

Prostitute Barbie
3 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

Daenerys's death was not sad. It was frustrating and annoying (because of how rushed the season was).

If there had been more episodes it would have been better but I still think the ending with her death was the way it was meant to be 

Esteban

I love GoT but none of this deaths make me sad... 

I think the show made me more emotional when it was a child death like Tommen and Myrcilla Baratheon, Rickon Stark and above all Shireen Baratheon. What it saddened me the most is more the reaction of the adults/parents or relatives about their loss (Jaime, Cersei, Jon, Selyse) it's always heartbreaking :cryga:

And because I hate to see Jon suffer :v: the death of Ygritte was kinda sad. I'm definitly more saddened by the sadeness of others.. :sweat:

I forgot the death of that poor dog too!

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Cersei Lannister said:

If there had been more episodes it would have been better but I still think the ending with her death was the way it was meant to be 

I remember a video where some guy rewrites last season and he had Dany dying with her people during the last battle against Cersei. It would be so great for her character: her realizing she became what she was afraid of and dying with her army, because her people are the most important thing for her. 

Ororo Munroe
11 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

Damn, I still feel nothing for Catelyn. But her death was horrible for sure. 

Prostitute Barbie
4 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I remember a video where some guy rewrites last season and he had Dany dying with her people during the last battle against Cersei. It would be so great for her character: her realizing she became what she was afraid of and dying with her army, because her people are the most important thing for her. 

I really don’t think her people were ever the most important thing for her. 

Archived