Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bad Romance (Vocoder Version by Dan Easton) Haunting and Gorgeous!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

I really like it. Its similar to Hide and Seek by Imogen Heep. If you like this you should definitely listen below.

HORRORHOLIC

It makes Gaga sound like all the pop stars who can't sing . I seriously couldn't get past the first minute the first time. I tried again and couldn't wait for it to end lol

Mixed reception I suppose. :rip:

It's a random thing I created with the acapella when I was experimenting a few weeks ago, please don't think it's anything serious. Thanks for the replies, and thanks ChicaSkas for posting. :)

Its giving me Imogen Heap vibes!!

I really like it. Its similar to Hide and Seek by Imogen Heep. If you like this you should definitely listen below.

That's exactly what I thought!

I like it, I can see why it isn't to everyone's tastes, but do you all need to be so rude? This didn't need to be shared with anyone so why are the mean comments necessary?

Everyone's entitled to their opinion I suppose. I'm glad some people enjoyed it. Like I said, it's nothing serious at all, just experimentation. =)

Katie14

Everyone's entitled to their opinion I suppose. I'm glad some people enjoyed it. Like I said, it's nothing serious at all, just experimentation. =)

I think its very beautiful and unique. I'm sorry some people on here are being nasty. Its a very different sound than what most of us are used to. I think that's why its so polarizing.

Daenerys

The verses are FLAWLESS the way they're blended and I'm so captivated until the "oh"s start then it's a jumbled mess that just ruins the mood. I still love it though!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived