💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

SPOOKWARE!

Chesescake

Featured Posts

Chesescake

header.jpg?t=1629961359

I found out the youtuber I followed was playing this game and s**t this is so cute :air:

This is an adventure game where you control three characters Lefti (Blue shorty), Midi (Green chill), and Righti (Papyrus) to... according to the developer: Embark on a big adventure after realizing they wasted their lives watching horror movies.

ss_3920bdf32615ec60b1827218d3c2e6f579b1e457.1920x1080.jpg?t=1630088302

So far there were 3 chapters: School, Cruise ship, and Restaurant! I'll post some game play image but I wish you guys can play it by yourself! Playing the levels of the game basically rely on you mouse and arrow keys, just dragging and tapping. One thing that drew my attention was it dialogue, with how chillin' the art style is, the conversation between three main character just emphasize the lay-back atmosphere of the environment art, kinda low-fi and very gentel!

Spookware-high-school-gym.jpg ss_46087f6cfe7b5b92484ffc027f92cd46394b333c.600x338.jpg?t=1629405476 spookware-car.jpg

Link: Steam // itch.io

(Full gameplay video, but I recommend you just play the game)

ᴼʰ ᵇʸ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵃ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉᵐᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ

Chesescake
8 minutes ago, UWontUseMyMind said:

Wasn’t this game part of a Dread X collection or something? 

I just searching and yeah you're right! Like a sequel I guess?

I didn't play too much game actually, I just saw person play it and full in love with it, but I guess I have a lot of **** to learn :green:

Archived