💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Donda debuts at Number 1 in UK

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kanye West’s Donda lands straight in at Number 1 on the Official UK Albums Chart, securing the rapper his third chart-topping record.

Following its digital-only release on Sunday (August 29), Donda – named after Kanye’s late mother - takes the top spot with 20,000 chart sales. 91% of its week 1 total is streaming equivalent sales, with the remaining 9% being downloads. In total, Donda racked up 33.4 million streams across its 27 tracks.
Kanye’s tenth studio album becomes his third UK Number 1, following 2007’s Graduation and 2013’s Yeezus.

Meanwhile, rising star Maisie Peters enters at Number 2 with her debut album You Signed Up For This – and was the top selling album in UK independent record shops over the past seven days. Last week’s chart-topper, Olivia Rodrigo’s Sour, drops to 3.

Chvrches land at Number 4 with their fourth album Screen Violence, and Halsey completes the Top 5 with her fourth record If I Can’t Have Love I Want Power – the UK’s best-selling album on vinyl this week.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived