DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,508 Posted March 10 Share Posted March 10 I can smell your sickness I can... 1 9 10 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,707 Posted March 10 Share Posted March 10 They did not lie! 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,409 Posted March 10 Share Posted March 10 Garden of Eden is about her & Adam 🍎 7 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kimmo 82,467 Posted March 10 Share Posted March 10 The original with that comment still sends me Hottie Detector 6 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,189 Posted March 10 Share Posted March 10 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,508 Posted March 11 Author Share Posted March 11 21 hours ago, Lucas said: They did not lie! Exactly I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scri 998 Posted March 11 Share Posted March 11 21 hours ago, NUTELLA said: Garden of Eden is about her & Adam 🍎 And they say she didn't undergo a surgery... those cheekbones tell no lies 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.