series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Munchlax said:

You actually liked the finale of part one? :partysick:

Ya I thought it was great lmao exciting, plot twists, etc. A little rushed but idrc lol it's AHS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, weed said:

Ya I thought it was great lmao exciting, plot twists, etc. A little rushed but idrc lol it's AHS

You may be the only person on planet Earth to have enjoyed the finale of part one, ma’am. :partysick:

Shocked to see this is currently the highest rated season on Rotten Tomatoes. :rip: I usually don't mind plot holes in shows like this, but goddamit... For such a minimalist season of AHS, they kept ****ing up royally. I wish Ryan could help himself and quit the triple digit body counts in every season - this Provincetown setting/six episode idea was perfect to ground this show a bit, but nah - let's go full Texas chainsaw massacre week after week.

I'll keep watching the show for as long as it goes, but to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement. Hope they can turn this thing around with Death Valley, but knowing AHS' history, they're about to bury it completely. 

Dominic

I really enjoyed this season. Alma is such an evil character, the young actress plays it so well. Finale was alright, not on par with the others eps but overall my favourite season since Coven.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Ororo Munroe
5 minutes ago, SpanishScheisse said:

i didn’t understand the point of Denis this season :bear:

And Clark. :poot:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

badfaith

I think we needed to see what happened when Ursula and Alma visited the Chemist. I mean, I think we know that's the time they plotted everything that will happen in Ep6, but it would've been nice to see rather than that rushed death of Austin and Belle, and that horrible scene with Ursula talking to the pales while they wait for her to finish :saladga:

It's maybe the twist they we're waiting for but the twist isn't that good. The chemist also just befriends Ursula when 2 eps ago she wanted Belle and Austin to finish her off.

So next week begins the part II but is it connected with part I?

Part one was ok, I guess. It didn't feel like AHS, I don't know how to explain it.

Ororo Munroe
15 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Who's Clark? :poot:

:air:

Billie’s character! The dentist one. 

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

She legit had like 2 minutes of screen time this season…. Yet was one of the main actors in the title sequence… Ryan wyd :emma:

Ororo Munroe
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

She legit had like 2 minutes of screen time this season…. Yet was one of the main actors in the title sequence… Ryan wyd :emma:

They hyped me up for Billie! :grr:

Plus, her character made no sense at all. Why all pale people had the same outfits and sharp teeth? Did Clark helped them to dress up? :air:

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Oh her name is Lark sis. But I agree her role was smaller than Denis's and she was in the main title sequence. :air:

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Oh her name is Lark sis. But I agree her role was smaller than Denis's and she was in the main title sequence. :air:

Prison, honey. :rip:

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Ryan knows fans adore Billie, so he decided to mislead us with her name in the titles! He got me tho! I believed she’s the main character. 

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived