TaylorSwift 164,572 Posted August 21, 2021 Share Posted August 21, 2021 https://www.tiktok.com/@nicolescherzinger/ Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 21, 2021 Share Posted August 21, 2021 I would too, if I looked like that.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rahrahbitchson 23,681 Posted August 21, 2021 Share Posted August 21, 2021 She looks amazing and natural also we stan Toxic on the TV Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and youâ¨ď¸ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,977 Posted August 21, 2021 Share Posted August 21, 2021 I eat pizza in a bikini  It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MonsterJay 1,563 Posted August 21, 2021 Share Posted August 21, 2021 You know youâre really gay when you read that as: âNicole Scherzinger works out with Biminiâ Me: BIMINI BON-BOULASH!?!  Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,283 Posted August 21, 2021 Share Posted August 21, 2021 We already know you don't dance, mizz thang. That's why you have 4 other girls in the group to do that for you, right? (ďžâăŽâ)ďžâ§*:ď˝Ľďž âąáľ'áľáľ ʰâąáľ áľáľáś ĘłáľË˘áľ áľâż ʸáľ, ËĄáľáľ'ˢ áľáľáľ âąáľ áľËĄáľáśťâąâżáľďš (*´č¸ď˝*) âĄâĄâĄ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hades 27,980 Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 Oh wow. Such a milf. 𼾠Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chlorine 47,976 Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 She is so hot. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Child 18,997 Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 1 hour ago, RAMROD said: We already know you don't dance, mizz thang. That's why you have 4 other girls in the group to do that for you, right? Nicole is a great dancer. âIf religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.â âAbduâl-BahĂĄ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JusKeepBreathin 19,311 Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 6 hours ago, Munchlax said: I would too, if I looked like that.. Yes bitch. I would shop for groceries, pump gas, mow the lawn. Everything in a bikini.  "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said: Yes bitch. I would shop for groceries, pump gas, mow the lawn. Everything in a bikini. Â Donât forget wash the car! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magneto 13,591 Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 Ugh, what even is my sexuality? Thanks, Nicole! Free my mind Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
flyaway 15,350 Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 14 hours ago, CautiousLurker said: I eat pizza in a bikini  Is it a seashell bikini? And a garden panty? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,977 Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 56 minutes ago, flyaway said: Is it a seashell bikini? And a garden panty? Absolutely It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,221 Posted August 22, 2021 Share Posted August 22, 2021 16 hours ago, Munchlax said: I would too, if I looked like that.. Tbh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.